Buying a new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying a new cue

Hi. Looking for some advice/info on buying a new cue. Been playing snooker for many years and now looking to buy a good quality but not overly expensive cue. Budget is about £150 Any help would be appreciated.

There've been many threads on this subject, and with this price range, but to summarise, try Green Baize, Mastercraft, Craftsman and Welsh Pool Trading. O'Min and Master Cue do cues in this price range too. Perhaps you have a local stockist of these brands?
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by mcvey7075 View Post
      Hi. Looking for some advice/info on buying a new cue. Been playing snooker for many years and now looking to buy a good quality but not overly expensive cue. Budget is about £150 Any help would be appreciated.
      You want buy my cue? £100 including cue case and delivery cost....
      Last edited by brendan147; 15 December 2009, 12:06 PM.
      My cueing sucks

Comment

http://www.snooker-cues-cuecases.co.uk/index.htm

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
          There've been many threads on this subject, and with this price range, but to summarise, try Green Baize, Mastercraft, Craftsman and Welsh Pool Trading. O'Min and Master Cue do cues in this price range too. Perhaps you have a local stockist of these brands?
          Keith Thanks for yesterdays note. Seem to have a developed a problem with my private message facility so couldn't respond to you. Have reported it so hopefully will be able to respond soon. I've read your notes on the Thai cues in another thread and would like to pick your brains further, say in the New Year. I'm happy enough with the Mastercraft Eclipse I bought but was thinking I would like to get hold of something, as you said, more exotic. Just for show really. All the best for Christmas and New Year.

Comment

Maybe u can look unclevit up for somecustomized cue price?
            With the budget u have of $150。

Comment

Your cue still for sale? You got photos?? mikecrowe@hotmail.co.uk

Mike

Comment

Working...
              X