No announcement yet.

Fedia's trick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is what if something happens to the cue whilst in transport ?? If it's only down as worth £45 then that is all you can claim on the insurance. But i suppose if the buyer is willing to take that gamble then fair enough, as long as he has paid the money then it's his choice i suppose

Comment

I totally agree with you
      why here in Brazil is very difícel purchase a good quality cue
      people who live here but in England when playing snooker cues bring back the absurd prices Igor JP Figueiredo brought upon an Embassador at a price of £ 900.00 is absurd!

Comment

Originally Posted by tira ficha View Post
        I totally agree with you
        why here in Brazil is very difícel purchase a good quality cue
        people who live here but in England when playing snooker cues bring back the absurd prices Igor JP Figueiredo brought upon an Embassador at a price of £ 900.00 is absurd!
        import tax can be a killer!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

is killing many people here

Comment

[QUOTE=jrc750;631854]Thing is what if something happens to the cue whilst in transport ?? If it's only down as worth £45 then that is all you can claim on the insurance. exactly jrc.he may say he will take responsability now but what if it never arrived!!! please please someone in uk win the cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by delino147 View Post
              I bought a cue from the leather case with fedia24 po £ 1400.00.
              if I were to buy directly from John Parr but wait more than 1 year I would pay the same amount as John Parr only sends to the total amount stated I would have to pay import taxes here in Brazil are very high and would be the same price I paid the fedia24.
              I'm just afraid of not getting the cue or be fake.
              Delino 147 you should contact john parris directly and quote the cue number and were did you purchased from ( my name which you know) if you think that i sold you a fake cue, My cues are the best and 100% genuine and the service you receive should be shared on this forum as well. Happy or not happy. By the way which cue did you bought, replica of ronnie with a red and black diamonds leather case? Email me you have my details. Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Fedia147 View Post
                Delino 147 you should contact john parris directly and quote the cue number and were did you purchased from ( my name which you know) if you think that i sold you a fake cue, My cues are the best and 100% genuine and the service you receive should be shared on this forum as well. Happy or not happy. By the way which cue did you bought, replica of ronnie with a red and black diamonds leather case? Email me you have my details. Cheers
                Is your ban up already?

Comment

Everything good Fedia24
                  I'm not saying that the cue is false, saying it did not like the way the cue behaves when playing a shot, the cue vibrates too much.
                  Surely you're an honest person, because I paid the cue before they send and you sent and got everything right.
                  People queram buy but when I say how much I paid and how much I want people quit buying.
                  If you can help me
                  thank you very much

Comment

???????????

Lost the above post in translation.........not happy with the cue.........too whippy ????
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerloopy_08 View Post
                      Is your ban up already?
                      Nope, yet another account. That's about 3 to my knowledge.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                        Nope, yet another account. That's about 3 to my knowledge.
                        Spot on! Wouldn't surprise me if he had more.
                        "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Working...
                        X