rosewood cue wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rosewood cue wanted

hi want to buy a cue,if anyone has a cue of the following specifications please let me know.

3/4th shaft
    ash wood
    rosewood butt
    9.5mm tip
    18 oz weight
    58" length
    hand spliced
    RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
    hi want to buy a cue,if anyone has a cue of the following specifications please let me know.

3/4th shaft
    ash wood
    rosewood butt
    9.5mm tip
    18 oz weight
    58" length
    hand spliced
    In case you can't find one ready-made, but still wanting it, UT can do one for you, your specs, with this Siamese Bronze Rosewood (piece is 22 inches in length). I have an Ash wood with nice 3 evenly arrows, medium to stiff action (a bit more stiff if to be precise), for you at US$180, cue only. I plan to use this Bronze Rosewood for my custom wooden flute originally, but my luthier said that the sides will have to be cut off too much that I hate to waste such a fine wood. Let me know. 2 weeks production time (not between Dec.25-Jan5 please - current custom orders are bottlenecked now, besides I need to take my girls out on vacation too). PM me anytime.
    Last edited by unclevit; 6 January 2010, 12:28 AM.
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

What kind of rosewood, anything in particular?
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
        What kind of rosewood, anything in particular?
        Thailand has many types of Rosewood. This one is called 'Siamese Bronze Rosewood'. The color is like bronze. More difficult to find with straight lines. Mostly large swirl pattern. In Thailand, musical instruments made from this wood normally is more expensive comparing to swirl pattern. That's all I know
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
          Thailand has many types of Rosewood. This one is called 'Siamese Bronze Rosewood'. The color is like bronze. More difficult to find with straight lines. Mostly large swirl pattern. In Thailand, musical instruments made from this wood normally is more expensive comparing to swirl pattern. That's all I know
          theres a good alternative in balsarrrr wood

very durable and easy to use in manufacturing but can cost a bit or too...

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
            I personally prefer rosewood with very nice curly grains, with many shades of browns.

Unclevit, are you a musician as well?
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

[QUOTE=poolqjunkie;444577]I personally prefer rosewood with very nice curly grains, with many shades of browns.

Unclevit, are you a musician as well?

Playing Violin and stringed instruments, on-and-off, now turning into wood flutes collection. Better playing skill than my snooker
              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Working...
              X