trevor whiteee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by welsh_nick View Post
    hey urm im looking for a custom made cue, i dont know who i want one to be made by, everyone says that trevor white is top knotch, but i was talking to one of my friends today and he said that trevor no longer makes cues, this might be daft but i aint got a clue so i thought i would ask. i know he is in this forum inder trevs1 but for some reason i cant pm him or anything, just wondering if anyone knew info about him, and on average how much a custop maple and ebony 1 piece with 1 green venneer and then olivewood to the bottom. hah not too specific.

thhanks alll
    I know that Trev's prices have gone up recently, but I don't think you'll be loking at much more than £300 for a 1pc with 1 splice and veneer. You can contact Trev here on TSF through PM'ing trevs1, as you said, but you can also contact him on trevor "dot" white @ virgin "dot" net. Bear in mind, though, that he is EXTREMELY busy at the mo, and it might take some time before he gets back to you. Don't hesitate to re-send your message if he hasn't replied inside about 2 weeks of your 1st mail. Trev is a one-man-band, and sometimes things slip through his net, but his work is worth the effort and the wait, as you seem to know already.

There are 2 other tips I can give you: have a look on wpa8ball.co.uk, as sometimes members on there have TW cues for sale, and try and get in contact with Idid150 on eBay, the guy's real name is Ian Davies (I think) and he's got a HUGE collection of cues he's been selling off for a while now, including some of Trev's cues, and the cues he sells seem to be very well looked after. He's also relatively local to you, I think.

I hope this helps.
    Keith
    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

Originally Posted by andy carson View Post
      ...PM totlxtc (dan) and see how much he will charge you for a completely hand made custome cue to your exact specs....
      Thank you Andy for the recommendation. Im actually not taking orders anymore as i have work till June now and do not want to get flooded.

Other than that, I do actually have a Trevor White cue for sale.
      sigpic <---New Website
      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Just going to jump on the bandwagon a little here, and i have just recently had the pleasure of seeing Dans work ( totlxtc) and for someone so new to the game his work is incredibly good. I have complete admiration for someone who turns their attention to a new skill and takes the time to learn and take advice from their peers. Suoerb news that you have a few months work ahead of you Dan. Well done
        Its not how well you play its how good you look playing that counts!

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
          Thank you Andy for the recommendation. Im actually not taking orders anymore as i have work till June now and do not want to get flooded.

Other than that, I do actually have a Trevor White cue for sale.
          what are the specs on the cue you got for sale, main thing is it a 1 piece, yeah i have also seen your work arund this forum somewhere and it is really really good, i admire anyone who is able to make cues as i am like an amiba haha

Comment

Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
            I know that Trev's prices have gone up recently, but I don't think you'll be loking at much more than £300 for a 1pc with 1 splice and veneer. You can contact Trev here on TSF through PM'ing trevs1, as you said, but you can also contact him on trevor "dot" white @ virgin "dot" net. Bear in mind, though, that he is EXTREMELY busy at the mo, and it might take some time before he gets back to you. Don't hesitate to re-send your message if he hasn't replied inside about 2 weeks of your 1st mail. Trev is a one-man-band, and sometimes things slip through his net, but his work is worth the effort and the wait, as you seem to know already.

There are 2 other tips I can give you: have a look on wpa8ball.co.uk, as sometimes members on there have TW cues for sale, and try and get in contact with Idid150 on eBay, the guy's real name is Ian Davies (I think) and he's got a HUGE collection of cues he's been selling off for a while now, including some of Trev's cues, and the cues he sells seem to be very well looked after. He's also relatively local to you, I think.

I hope this helps.
            Keith

thanks man that is really helpful

Comment

Working...
            X