john parris cue problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Oldgit View Post
    Eventually I asked him if he had any of the cues that he makes for Ronnie O'Sullivan and he went into the workshop and brought out a couple of the actual cues. Both were 'Ultimates' and they had both been made for Ronnie back in September and sent to him to try out but he had eventually returned them as he is now searching for even more particular 'arrows' pattern on the shaft!! So, there I was, standing in the John Parris shop, holding a cue that I knew was made for Ronnie so before I knew what I had done I talked John Parris into selling one of them to me!! So I am now the proud owner of a cue that in my opinion is just about perfect. Every splice is perfect, the balance is lovely, it is silky smooth and just feels fantastic..................but I am still a rubbish snooker player!!
    How can I buy one of those cues made for Ronnie? I sent an email to John Parris and I have not recived any answer. Now Im playing with a 3/4 JP cue and I would like a one piece, and I like the specs from Ronnies cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by mihnea View Post
      How can I buy one of those cues made for Ronnie? I sent an email to John Parris and I have not recived any answer. Now Im playing with a 3/4 JP cue and I would like a one piece, and I like the specs from Ronnies cues.
      well i now have that one for sale!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Try phoning him?
        Would also depend on whether he has any made for Ronnie left and whether he's willing to sell it to you.
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Thanks ADR, but I have a friend who works in London, and he told me he can buy it from John and than bring to me, because I dont want to use a courier company. I posted on this threat because i think John's mail is broken.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            well i now have that one for sale!

Hi Ard 147, Can you post the spec's last time I spoke to JP he told me Ronnie likes a balance point of 16 1/2 is that right. I would also like to no the diameter of the butt.
            PS: thanks for the talisman tips got them yesterday, haven’t use them yet.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
              Hi Ard 147, Can you post the spec's last time I spoke to JP he told me Ronnie likes a balance point of 16 1/2 is that right. I would also like to no the diameter of the butt.
              PS: thanks for the talisman tips got them yesterday, haven’t use them yet.
              i can't just now the owner is in antigua to escape the weather!

Comment

Thanks ADR, but I have a friend who works in London, and he told me he can buy it from John and than bring to me, because I dont want to use a courier company. I posted on this threat because i think John's mail is broken.
                that would be tricky since john has sold it - it comes with the paperwork stating it was made for ronnie.

Comment

Working...
                X