Clear All

Or a 35 quid case from craftsman
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      Or a 35 quid case from craftsman
      true but don't know what the P&P is like

Comment

In my experience very god from craftsman. They charge realistic prices instead of marking things up because of packing charges etc. A chalk pouch for instance can just go in an envelope and my magnetic chalk grip cost about 70p postage charge. 8.50 postage apparently according to the website for a 3/4 case. Goes up to 9.45 with cue but still sounds reasonable to me

Victor cue with mini butt and case 102.45 posted apparently
        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by 147harry View Post
          i am trying to buy a new cue but can't decide what to get... i have seen some really good looking cues by some makers such as craftsman cues...can anyone tell me some more cue makers that i will get good value for money from.

thanks
          Hi Harry, I can get you a new 4 piece Cue Craft snooker set with a quality 3/4cue case for £115 inc. p & p. Photo's available vie email to cueist@genie.co.uk

Specs are: Ash ash shaft spliced to Rosewood butt with coloured veneer (red, green, orange or blue.) Butt jointed and a 3/4 joint. 9.5mm tip. 18 oz Mini-butt and long extenson included - will fit either joint, so mini-butt can be added to shaft for playing English pool in a tight space!

It's a quality cue and case package at a great price. If you live within travelling distance of Chesterfield, Derbyshire, you can come to my club to try out and collect and will save you p & p. Email me and I'll send the pics to you.

Dave, Snookerpoolman Tel. 07740102927:snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X