• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please call me instead.

You have my contact no. rite?

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
      Hey bro,

As spoken yesterday on the phone, the spray wax will only provide you a tempo smooth and waxy feel on your shaft after you spray n wipe it clean with a dry cloth.

After prolong usage, your bridging hand will also be affected as the wax spray contains alot of other chemicals. (for those who tends to have sensitive skin)

Olive oil & linseed oil is totally diff. Actually you can maintain it weekly by using your spray wax then wipe it dry with a dry cloth. That will be more than enough.

If you dun mind spending more, you can go get a bottle of cue oil either by Omin or mastercue from local qshop or saloon which is ard $15.

Apply a layer of cue oil on your cue monthly then leave it to dry overnite, wipe it clean with a dry cloth.

* Always thruly clean your cue before your monthly or weekly maintainance.
      What should be use to clean my cue is it detergent, soap or don't know what or maybe only just plain water, when you said thruly clean cue before monthly or weekly maintainance? Thanks!
      Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
        Please call me instead.

You have my contact no. rite?
        Your contact? Sure have la or else how im able to call you that day well me don't have you resident's contact number thou, i don't mind having it (just kidding)

Alright... thanks cue buddy thanks thanks!!! Will call you today around 9-10pm else 11am tomorow.

Should say you're are a very helpful gentlement indeed, double thumbs up to you ya !!!
        Last edited by wannabenumb; 16 January 2010, 05:58 AM.
        Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          Wiping your cloth you do whenever it feels sticky. If you notice on TV sometimes before an important shot a palyer will go bak to his seat and wipe down his cue in exactly the same way. make sure your hands are clean before you play and slightly damp one cue towel. Then if you feel your cue becoming sticky just wipe it down then dry. Only takes a second and you shouldn't have to do it that often

Hi RGC, i've seen them doing it in TV indeed. In regards to this advise of yours, for average typical players like most i assumed its done in between our potting session right?

Questions:

1. using a slightly damp cloth?
          2. using a dry cloth?
          3. all the above?

By the way RGC, i deeply appreciated & thank cue for all advises you've gaven me!
          Last edited by wannabenumb; 16 January 2010, 06:24 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
            sand away a layer of a new cue? :S maybe they meant on a lacquered cheap cue but then again i heard that this is not advised anyways because the quality of the wood beneath might not be great

EDIT: i see RGC got there first
            Hi Jonny, i don't understand what you mean when you mentioned:-
            >>>THE WOOD BENEATH MIGHT NOT BE GREAT<<<

Would you mind eleborating it please, thank you!

Comment

Originally Posted by wannabenumb View Post
              Hi RGC, i've seen them doing it in TV indeed. In regards to this advise of yours, for average typical players like most i assumed its done in between our potting session right?

Questions:

1. using a slightly damp cloth?
              2. using a dry cloth?
              3. all the above?

By the way RGC, i deeply appreciated & thank cue for all advises you've gaven me!
              Hi, just wipe your cue whenever it doesn't feel like it runs so smoothly anymore.
              Have 2 cloths; one slightly damp the other dry. First wipe the cue with the damp one, just a few wipes should do it, then buff it with the dry cloth straight away. Should keep your cue from getting sticky.
              sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Hi RGC, i got you loud and clear! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X