X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much is my John Parris Exclusive Worth

12 years old - reasonably good condition

pictures - http://www.flickr.com/photos/cueman2

Sorry to ask again but I didn't get an answer on my other thread.

Thanks.

Why dun you send me a email.
    willysellcue@yahoo.com

We will carry on from there.

Comment

in 1998 (12 years ago), your cue would have cost you ~300 quid w/o extensions?
      you can get between 500-600 quid for it now i believe. thats because the parris cues that were made back in 98 were likely to be from the master himself and much sought after. it appears from the pics your cue is still in very good condition. actually age is not an issue here -- its like vintage wine -- its whether you have preserved the cue well. hope this helps buddy

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
          Why dun you send me a email.
          willysellcue@yahoo.com

We will carry on from there.
          Email sent

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post
            you can get between 500-600 quid for it now i believe. thats because the parris cues that were made back in 98 were likely to be from the master himself and much sought after. it appears from the pics your cue is still in very good condition. actually age is not an issue here -- its like vintage wine -- its whether you have preserved the cue well. hope this helps buddy
            Wow, you really think that much?

I was hoping for somewhere in the £250 - £350 range

I had another thread asking if I should get it refinished or not and I had decided not to, but I think at that price I might now get it done.

Comment

Originally Posted by arbitrage View Post

are you confusing Ultimate with Exclusive? I've seen many 10-15 years Specials & Peragons selling for 250-350 pounds...

Comment

i would say 250 everything included
                RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

I am no expert but I think if you sell it on ebay, it would be very hard to get over 300GBP. But if you find someone who has tried your cue and really likes how it plays, it is a different story. Or may be you should try to sell it to the person who said your cue is worth 500 GBP.
                  I personally feel that Ultimate holds its value best, the older ones with postal code and such are also very good.
                  www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

hi,
                    can you tell me the sizes of the cue and where you are in the country, i would be interested at 250 if you are still selling, i live in southampton and can collect right away
                    sean 07736 124496

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                      i would say 250 everything included
                      Nah, I don't think so.

I have had 3 offers on the cue before I have even listed it for sale and they have all been over £300

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        I am no expert but I think if you sell it on ebay, it would be very hard to get over 300GBP. But if you find someone who has tried your cue and really likes how it plays, it is a different story. Or may be you should try to sell it to the person who said your cue is worth 500 GBP.
                        I personally feel that Ultimate holds its value best, the older ones with postal code and such are also very good.
                        lol, yeah, unfortunately the guy who said it was worth £500 isn't one of the ones who made an offer.

Ebay, is a strange one. I am an amateur copywriter so if it comes to putting it on ebay I am hoping my ninja copywriting skills will get more for it

Comment

Originally Posted by burwat View Post
                          hi,
                          can you tell me the sizes of the cue and where you are in the country, i would be interested at 250 if you are still selling, i live in southampton and can collect right away
                          sean 07736 124496
                          Sorry mate, £250 is no where near enough, 2 weeks ago I might have accepted but not now.

I am in Northern Ireland anyway so pick up is not an option.

Comment

I sold one that had a better grain and was in better condition with case and mini butt for 230 without any e-bay fees and was happy at that because it made the guy happy and I paid less for it anyway. So I think Kizzy is right actually. Things are only worth what someone is willing to pay. However on e-bay sometimes people pay around 220-350 apparently...depends on condition.

I would not pay over 250 for one personally.

Comment

I'd say put it on ebay for 450 pounds... you never know, someone may bid more for it because they confused Ultimate with Exclusive... It's worth a try...

Comment

Working...
                              X