Peter Ebdon's cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Ebdon's cue

I always thought Peter Ebdon uses a one piece machine spliced Dufferin. But my friend said he watched a recent tournament and saw Peter using what appeared to be a 3/4 with hand spliced points. When I asked him which tournament, he could not tell me.
    So, just curious, Peter Ebdon has not changed his cue, has he?
    www.AuroraCues.com

I haven't noticed him using anything else though interested to know if he has.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

If you look at the stamford cues website home page there is a picture of peter ebdon with a 3/4 cue . So i assume that is the one he is using.
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Ebdon has a stamford case and has been on the Stamford website for a long time. If you notice the caption under the photo says a number of out CASES are used by top professionals. The part about cues doesn't even mention him.

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          Ebdon has a stamford case and has been on the Stamford website for a long time. If you notice the caption under the photo says a number of out CASES are used by top professionals. The part about cues doesn't even mention him.
          Yes, I agree with you they never actually mention Peter playing with a Stamford; but it is kind of confusing, as it gives the impression that he does, since he is holding their cue in the picture on their home page.
          Peter Ebdon is also seen on the Accuerate web site.
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

He was using the same cue the last time I saw him play.

Maybe if he was playing in a tournament abroad he's borrowed a cue rather than risk taking his.

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit
              Months ago at Bangkok's 6-Red Sangsom Whiskey Championship, he used 3/4 handspliced cue. Did not ask about the brand. Black ebony plain butt.
              Thank you.

So, he was not using his Dufferin one piece. I wonder if it was a Stamford or Acuerate or what is it...

I wonder did he just not want to bring the Dufferin overseas, or did he switch to a new cue...
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

I don't think he lives abroad anymore, I heard something during the recent UK Championship, one of the commentators mentioned it.

Comment

During the UK he used his 1 piece machine spliced cue. Maybe the tournament he played abroad he couldn't bring his cue or it was unavailable for whatever reason.

Comment

Ebdons still using his one piece Dufferin in the masters.

Comment

Peter Ebdon was using a one piece cue today.

Comment

Thanks, everyone. It seems that he might be using another cue overseas but his one piece in majors in the UK...or something like that...
                        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

hi has anyone this one piece dufferin for sale? regards

Comment

Hello All!
                            Somebody know about cuetip on Peter Ebdon`s cue? This cuetip have so strange shape - like mushroom. It`s a "personal preference" or this cuetip have any secret specification?

Comment

Originally Posted by nideKer View Post
                              Hello All!
                              Somebody know about cuetip on Peter Ebdon`s cue? This cuetip have so strange shape - like mushroom. It`s a "personal preference" or this cuetip have any secret specification?
                              It's just a big tip that he doesn't trim down flush with the ferrule.

Think it's about 11mm.

Comment

Working...
                              X