No announcement yet.

Hendry has a new one!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he play better than at the World Championship last year? Will hopefully watch the match tomorrow.
    sigpic
    http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt_2745 View Post
      Did he play better than at the World Championship last year? Will hopefully watch the match tomorrow.
      yes it wasent the breaks but the aura he had in the balls today thats been missing the way he manouvered the cue ball about etc.

yes he has reached semi and a quarter at the world but most of the time you expected him to miss something half difficult.he made the 147 at the worlds but his cueball control wasent there and hasent been there....today his cueball control was far better.

Comment

HI noel yeh i ordered it this morning didnt even know Hendry had changed his cue until steve davis said tell you what Hendry might be wurth a bet for the worlds the cue comes in 16 weeks cant wait .

Comment

Hi snooker fans around the world. Watched the match today on the internet and stephen hendry played great i have watched a lot of his matches on dvd and this is the first time that he played like back in the old times . However shawn murphy played better

if he continues to play like he played today i predict that he will win another tournament this year

leonard from canada

Comment

Originally Posted by mick 142 View Post
            just ordered a j p ultimate today cant wait .
            Jesus Christ, 460 poond for a cue!!! What have you been building, a new airport for Newcastle!!:-)
            Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
              Hi snooker fans around the world. Watched the match today on the internet and stephen hendry played great i have watched a lot of his matches on dvd and this is the first time that he played like back in the old times . However shawn murphy played better

if he continues to play like he played today i predict that he will win another tournament this year

leonard from canada
              Agree, he played very well. Like the old Hendry is back...
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Does anyone know the specs of hendrys cue ? weight etc.....

Comment

Originally Posted by fateric View Post
                  Jesus Christ, 460 poond for a cue!!! What have you been building, a new airport for Newcastle!!:-)
                  Just a little bit i had put away .

Comment

Originally Posted by fateric View Post
                    Jesus Christ, 460 poond for a cue!!!
                    Plus another £80.50 for VAT

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Plus another £80.50 for VAT
                      IF i have the cue twenty years .thats 0.0739726p a day and to my spec 60.5 ins long not that bad and its the best .:snooker:

Comment

IF i have the cue twenty years .thats 0.0739726p a day and to my spec 60.5 ins long not that bad and its the best .:snooker:
                        Well when you put it that way its an absolute bargain

Comment

[Just a little bit i had put away .]

Class, Mick:-)

I see your lass has been at the calculator then Mick, cos there is no way on earth you worked that out son!!!:-)
                          Last edited by fateric; 13 January 2010, 10:31 PM.
                          Whoever said "Winning isn't everything; it's the only thing" was an arsehole.

Comment

Sh havnt told her .

Comment

Sh havnt told her .
                              I like your style fella....

Comment

Working...
                              X