Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the best way to store a cue

hi

whats the best way of storing your cue mine is keeped in its case lent up againced a wall, is there a beter way ?

Provided its a hard case (aluminium etc.) it'll be fine as long as its in the case. If the case is wooden / leather there is a chance the case could warp, but as long as you keep the cue in the case I wouldn't worry.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

As long as its not against a wall with a radiator on it, that's fine.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Old cue collector --
      Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
      (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

its in a case i got from adr147
        http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ONE-PIECE-LEAT...item3c9b526bff

would it be beter to lie it down then ?

Comment

Depends how protective you are of your cue
          I keep mine either standing vertical or lying flat, But it should be fine if its not right up against a heat source (radiator or something)
          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

well if its a case from adr you dont have to worry. you can store food in it and it will never go bad

Comment

Originally Posted by ja. View Post
              well if its a case from adr you dont have to worry. you can store food in it and it will never go bad
              And your beer will never go warm either...
              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

lol i will have to try the food thing lol

Comment

Most important it does not lent against the wall and near and hot radiator stuff..
                  Make sure the surrounding temperature where you store your cue does not change rapidly from time to time.

Comment

Probably your best bet is to wrap it around some gold. hehe.

Just kidding, as long as the case is firm you will have no problems.
                    Dark side of the moon

Comment

Dont let it get wet ..

Comment

Originally Posted by xander View Post
                        hi

whats the best way of storing your cue mine is keeped in its case lent up againced a wall, is there a beter way ?
                        Put your cue in the cue case and put them under your bed...
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

During pool comps alot of people put their cues underneath the table whilst they are waiting to play, it saves putting it away in the case or having to lean it up against a wall or in the corner. 99% off the time the staff dont vacume under the table so the cue gets dust from the carpet which helps it slide better. I know this tread was about storing the cue whilst it was sitting at home, but this is just a little trick i have found helps some people while they are playing or waiting to play. Anyone else got any tips like this?

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                            Put your cue in the cue case and put them under your bed...
                            If the bed crush down.. Then he will be sleeping on the cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                              If the bed crush down.. Then he will be sleeping on the cue
                              What are you doing until the bed crush down?...Hmmm........unless the joints of the bed is loosen up...you might be.....ahah!!!!! LOL...can't say it here mate...
                              My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X