Jp pool cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jp pool cue

i got the chance of buying this cue but i know nothing about pool cues can anybody tell me whether they are good

sorry for got pic
    Last edited by garysnooker; 25 March 2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I think that is J. Pechauer cue... I play with one and it is really good...

http://www.pechauer.com/
      You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
      BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

thanks for the link yucko i was going to offer him 60 quid for it there is a beak cue as well and 3 shaft do you think its worth it

Comment

Looks as tho £60 is very cheap by looking at that website !

Comment

I believe that 314 shaft that you have shown on the pic is worth more then 60 GBP
            BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

what is the brand of that break cue? If it is J. Pechauer. 60 quid is a bargain I think
              BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

You said you were going to offer him £60 - but would he accept that ?? - he may know its worth a hell of a lot more by the sound of it

Comment

Is that an old cue? Why don't you ask him what brand is it?
                  BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

did not look at the break cue to closely if i get it tomorrow will post pic of it

Comment

Looks like you have a Pechauer cue with a 314 shaft and a Mezz airshooter, which is a jump cue, not a break cue. Anyway, these two cues are worth more than 60 GBP for sure.
                      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Only the predator 314 shaft costs arround 180 pounds. The butt shouldn't be cheaper than 300 pounds (just a guess). Good American pool cues are quite expensive mate. Mine is 800 euros(nearly 730 pounds).

Comment

haha...I think u are talking about John Parris pool cue before.
                          Is that John going to Pool Cue market now?
                          "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
                          it means
                          "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

Working...
                          X