This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fake parris cue

dave coutts here!! if you look at my ebay account doctor.cue i have not sold a parris cue on there for some time, the last one i can remember selling is a john parris 2 piece master cue machine spliced. i did have a brand new parris regal cue that never sold on ebay and i still have it in my possession now, the only other cue i sold with a cue that i made that had a parris joint in it, as it was one of my early cues, and this was picked up by a man from australia whom personally picked the cue up himself

Comment

fake parris cue

dave coutts here!! if you look at my ebay account doctor.cue i have not sold a parris cue on there for some time, the last one i can remember selling is a john parris 2 piece master cue machine spliced. i did have a brand new parris regal cue that never sold on ebay and i still have it in my possession now, the only other cue i sold with a cue that i made that had a parris joint in it, as it was one of my early cues, and this was picked up by a man from australia whom personally picked the cue up himself

Comment

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
        Hi Dave - appears to be 2 threads going on here by same person (who logged off after posting complaint !) in the other one, i just posted the possibility of it being the "John Parris jointed" one but you seem to have proved it was not that one ?????

Comment

fake parris cue

this is a complete mystery to us, been trying to find out which cue but cannot find any record on ebay of selling a cue to spain

Comment

Originally Posted by louise sheldon View Post
            this is a complete mystery to us, been trying to find out which cue but cannot find any record on ebay of selling a cue to spain
            have you sold any cue to spain not off ebay and it might be someone not happy with it for some reason????

Comment

What i dont get is the op's son's boss deals with snooker goods...

If the 'son' works for this guy..........

Get what i mean.............................................. ...

Blagger....

Unless of course it's the son's bosses sideline in dealing with snooker goods and the 'son' works for the bosses different business, but.........

Still, looks like a blag to me..
              Last edited by cally; 15 January 2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

no, not sold a cue to spain don't think we have even sold any tips to spain

Comment

He posted the same thread twice with the same title and then logged on an hour later without telling us any specifics or offering pictures, but hasn't been since so I can't help thinking he mustn't be genuine.

But appologise if you are
                  sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Dave Coutts is a very well respected cue maker and cue dealer and im sure you are making a mistake regarding him selling fake goods...........

Comment

There is no way Dave Coutts would risk his reputation that he has built through years of hard work and producing great quality cues by selling a fake Parris cue.

I have dealt with Dave in the past and currently use a Burwat Champion Replica made by Dave and must say he was always very honest with answers to questions I had through the whole process even if their was a chance I wouldnt like the answer.

In my opinion an honest trustworthy guy.
                      Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

If this user can't verify what they are saying with pictures and info, this thread should be removed IMO.
                        Forget it, Donny, you're out of your element

Comment

I believe CueMakers or CueSellers will not sell "A" fake cue,and destory "ALL" his "Blood" & "Heart".Support Dave Coutts!!!

If no Photos and no Informations,this really a FAKE post.^^"
                          "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
                          it means
                          "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

Originally Posted by brother4 View Post
                            I believe CueMakers or CueSellers will not sell "A" fake cue,and destory "ALL" his "Blood" & "Heart".Support Dave Coutts!!!

If no Photos and no Informations,this really a FAKE post.^^"
                            Brother 4 : Sorry that I cannot send picture to your PM. Here is the sample of the very old STC badge, through the patronage of UT's private collection. I don't think the year 1899 makes any sense here. They are not that long in business !!). He has helped to hone the skills of their staff long time ago. As per your request recently. Hope this helps.
                            (Very sorry to use this thread of another member. Just could not reach Brother4 through his email)
                            Attached Files
                            It's in the Shaft

Comment

My Mail: Bro4@brother4 DOT com DOT hk
                              "要有非凡既生活就要有非凡既付出"
                              it means
                              "If u want to have a extraordinary life,u must have a extraordinary devote"

Comment

Think the mods need to delete this. As already mentioned this seems to be a completely bogus and I think its strange that someone would use their first post to mention something like this. If he had a problem why not talk to Dave first rather than try and cause trouble by posting not once but twice on here? Doesn't make any sense to me either and the member should either provide evidence or be deleted as we don't need these kinds of people on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X