No announcement yet.

Cue help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disco I bought an Eclipse last year and couldn't work the form out either. I e-mailed Dave with full details of my specification plus name and address etc. For me the form doesn't cover everything like where do you want the joint on a 3/4 and balance point? I feel an e-mail gives you the chance to add in everything you want, eg , I changed the colour of the veneer to blue as I thought it looked nicer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
      Disco I bought an Eclipse last year and couldn't work the form out either. I e-mailed Dave with full details of my specification plus name and address etc. For me the form doesn't cover everything like where do you want the joint on a 3/4 and balance point? I feel an e-mail gives you the chance to add in everything you want, eg , I changed the colour of the veneer to blue as I thought it looked nicer.
      Yeh ill wait n a reply now and see wot he says anyway cheers

Any pics of your cue ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Disco_Dave88 View Post
        Yeh ill wait n a reply now and see wot he says anyway cheers

Any pics of your cue ?
        Sorry Disco, I'm the only man on the planet who doesn't own a camera.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
          Sorry Disco, I'm the only man on the planet who doesn't own a camera.
          LOL...you are not alone mate...me too...even my handphone still black & white features...LOL
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Experiment with Mobile phone camera

Disco Not sure this will work but here goes.
            Last edited by Bigmeek; 23 January 2010, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Nice, did it come with a tip fitted or without and if fitted any idea what kind ?

Cheers

Comment

Nice, did it come with a tip fitted or without and if fitted any idea what kind ?

Cheers
                Didn't ask for anything specific (apart from 10mm) so I think I would have got something "bog standard". Looks like Elkmaster which is OK for my standard of play. I've filed it quite a bit and it seems to hold the chalk pretty well.
                PS I'm really impressed I managed to upload the photos! Maybe I'm not so bad with technology after all. I saw a post on the forum which told how to re-size photos. Think I'll give it a go. Maybe I can get better quality.

Comment

just to save starting a new thread and/or bothering dave can anyone who has ordered from master craft cues tell me how long it took for the cue to get to them, i think i read 2 - 3 weeks somewhere but i cant remember were thanks

Comment

just to save starting a new thread and/or bothering dave can anyone who has ordered from master craft cues tell me how long it took for the cue to get to them, i think i read 2 - 3 weeks somewhere but i cant remember were thanks
                    Dave When I placed my order I was quoted 2-4 weeks. Think it took just over the 4 weeks but Dave was on holiday for a week so that may have delayed things a bit. I remember I phoned for a progress report at about 3-1/2 weeks just to see how things were going and was told "be ready next week".

Comment

No problem thanks m8, ill give him a call or email 3 weeks into the order for a progress update then

Comment

Working...
                      X