what price trevor white cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what price trevor white cue

just wondering what price is a trevor white 3/4 ash cue with ebony butt and maybe one exocit splice on it

About £325 depending on exotic splice I suppose. Had a quote the other week hoping to get an order in now any day!

Comment

I ordered mine few days ago and it came to quite a bit.... but fancied a fancy cue lead time - 20 weeks!
      My Flickr

Comment

Any idea how much a plain ebony but will roughly cost from Trev

Comment

At a guess would say 250-300 but you would have to check with him. worth spending that little extra for customisation i think as you will have it for years

Comment

£270 mate for plane ebony......Bargain. 24 week waiting list.....he's only human

Comment

Ok thanks mate , did you go for all the trimmings after

Comment

yeah couldn't resist as its not everyday you buy a cue. good luck on your decision

Comment

good man
                  My Flickr

Comment

I,ll probably be here this time next year dithering over it , i,m terrible when it comes to making decisions i,m the worlds worst , cant even decide what cheese to go for when we,re shopping in morrisons . Long time to wait for ur cue , what u gonna do in the meantime .

Comment

exactly that......wait! its been 5 years, 6 months wont make much difference. Will play with a pub 'branch' would make the TW seem all the more special when it arrives.

Act on instinct and you cant go far wrong

Comment

I paid 600 AU dollars for my 1 pc including shipping, best cue ive owned!

Comment

I cant help but like the plain ebony and ash cue.
                          Ive ordered one off TW last week.

Comment

I asked him to use the best possible shaft, and he quoted me 450 pounds NOT including postage. is this a good price?

Comment

ive ordered my cue from Trevor 12 weeks ago, another 10 dreadful weeks to wait oh well good things come to those who wait. and by the way Trevor is a really nice chap to talk to , also the amount of knowledge he posses is impressive .
                              ive ordered cue similar to one on the pic but with 4 lower splices instead of one. 1pc ash/ 9mm/ 58"/ 18OZ/ 30mm butt/ 17" balance point. £350
                              cant bloody wait
                              Attached Files
                              "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X