what price trevor white cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
    ive ordered my cue from Trevor 12 weeks ago, another 10 dreadful weeks to wait oh well good things come to those who wait. and by the way Trevor is a really nice chap to talk to , also the amount of knowledge he posses is impressive .
    ive ordered cue similar to one on the pic but with 4 lower splices instead of one. 1pc ash/ 9mm/ 58"/ 18OZ/ 30mm butt/ 17" balance point. £350
    cant bloody wait
    I honestly thought he would charge more than that, bargain.

Comment

Originally Posted by SebastianZ View Post
      I asked him to use the best possible shaft, and he quoted me 450 pounds NOT including postage. is this a good price?
      That would depend on the design you asked for?
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

What's trevor's username? I'm really tempted to get one as well.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
          What's trevor's username? I'm really tempted to get one as well.
          trevs1

Comment

Originally Posted by Weigel View Post
            exactly that......wait! its been 5 years, 6 months wont make much difference. Will play with a pub 'branch' would make the TW seem all the more special when it arrives.

Act on instinct and you cant go far wrong
            Reminds me of a stick I found in Ireland on te forest floor. Was the Irish special branch.

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
              Trevor is a really nice chap to talk to
              Quoted for truth. I e-mailed several cue makers, indicating that I was on a slightly unrealistic budget. Not knowing whether or not I was going to be able to afford one of his cues, Trevor replied answering my questions about cue specs.

I decided to go through with the order. Oatmeal and water for the next 4 months but it'll be worth it I'm sure.

Comment

Originally Posted by Roenie View Post
                Quoted for truth. I e-mailed several cue makers, indicating that I was on a slightly unrealistic budget. Not knowing whether or not I was going to be able to afford one of his cues, Trevor replied answering my questions about cue specs.

I decided to go through with the order. Oatmeal and water for the next 4 months but it'll be worth it I'm sure.
                Typical of most snooker fanatics. I remembered my younger days when I'd skip my meals just to have a few games at the local club lol.

Comment

Keeps you in shape!

I wouldn't consider myself a snooker fanatic, I love it but I do have other passions. It's just nice to have decent equipment. Not being able to play drums for a while (injury from work), I address my attention and funds to snooker atm.
                  Last edited by Roenie; 28 January 2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Roenie View Post
                    Keeps you in shape!

I wouldn't consider myself a snooker fanatic, I love it but I do have other passions. It's just nice to have decent equipment. Not being able to play drums for a while (injury from work), I address my attention and funds to snooker atm.
                    True that, any form of activity keeps one in shape.

I hope you recover soon from that nasty injury.

Comment

cues

still not sure how to contact trev, his cues look amazing but the site will now allow me to pm him

Comment

Originally Posted by goose View Post
                        still not sure how to contact trev, his cues look amazing but the site will now allow me to pm him
                        10 posts to pm fella.. nearly there..

Comment

pray hard that he have time to reply
                          All the best

Comment

Working...
                          X