No announcement yet.

My New Trevor White Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely looking cue Neil. Must be a lot of envious snooker players out there now.
    :snooker:

Comment

Cue looks fantastic. I bet you can't wait to knock in a few lol.

Comment

At last , had an unexpected day off yesterday. 9 hours of snooker . 31 frames with the new TW cue . Nothing special break wise a 41 and a few 30's[more to do with my concentration not the cue ] . Long time since i had a session that long . I seem to get alot more feel with this cue than my old one . Hard to explain but i will try ...the cue is slightly lighter and i can manage to screw the white back easier on longer shots.I don't have to hit the ball as hard. Also manage to get more movement out of the white when potting straightish shot...able to get the white to travel across the cloth further. The only thing i need to get used to [which was coming together towards the end last night ] is i don't need to hit the ball so hard . At the moment just over hitting my safety shots .Where as before i was underhitting them with a heavier cue!!
        Can't wait to get out again.
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          At last , had an unexpected day off yesterday. 9 hours of snooker . 31 frames with the new TW cue . Nothing special break wise a 41 and a few 30's[more to do with my concentration not the cue ] . Long time since i had a session that long . I seem to get alot more feel with this cue than my old one . Hard to explain but i will try ...the cue is slightly lighter and i can manage to screw the white back easier on longer shots.I don't have to hit the ball as hard. Also manage to get more movement out of the white when potting straightish shot...able to get the white to travel across the cloth further. The only thing i need to get used to [which was coming together towards the end last night ] is i don't need to hit the ball so hard . At the moment just over hitting my safety shots .Where as before i was underhitting them with a heavier cue!!
          Can't wait to get out again.
          I hate you already.

Comment

Don't be like that ...at least we let you win the cricket!!

Have you got at TW on order Bulkie?

Comment

Don't be like that ...at least we let you win the cricket!!

Have you got at TW on order Bulkie?
              I most certainly will once ADR147 gets back. I think he's away for a week.

Have my specifications ready, just need to sort out the designs.

Comment

i'm assuming you want a new one bulkie if you got a design sorted out?

If so shouldn't you speak to trevor directly? (although i'm not 100% sure cos i think ADR sells ready made TWs)

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
                  i'm assuming you want a new one bulkie if you got a design sorted out?

If so shouldn't you speak to trevor directly? (although i'm not 100% sure cos i think ADR sells ready made TWs)
                  I know the length/butt diameter/tip size etc. Just not the butt designs yet. I look forward to hearing their suggestions or looking at some pictures.

Comment

Wow...great looking cue Neil...congrats...May I know how much you pay for this cue?

Regards
                    My cueing sucks

Comment

cheers mate . One of the best loooking cues that i've seen ....but i would say that !

Paid £575.00 for it.

Comment

cheers mate . One of the best loooking cues that i've seen ....but i would say that !

Paid £575.00 for it.
                        Great value for great cue. You get what you paid for. Lovely. Cheers...
                        My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                          I know the length/butt diameter/tip size etc. Just not the butt designs yet. I look forward to hearing their suggestions or looking at some pictures.
                          http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/
                          Must be something in there you like
                          Last edited by RGCirencester; 28 January 2010, 01:57 AM.
                          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                            Must be something in their you like
                            Truth is I like all of em lol.

Comment

Some really nice looking cues on that site RCG. Better than looking at pics of lovely ladies ..... Am I sad, or what? .... lol
                              :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                                Must be something in there you like
                                good link, the cue i've ordered is in there, but im getting it with different splicing
                                My Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X