Lookin for a new cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for a new cue

Hi i am looking to buy a new cue, looking for a 3/4 hand spliced, been looking for a while now im afraid i only have a maximum of £100 to spend can any1 plz help with any ideas, thanks.

i have a 3/4 ebony and ash hand spliced cue with mini butt and extension you can buy that for £100 post your e mail address and i will send you some pictures and details of cue

Comment

check out craftsman and mastercraft cues, i myself am looking for a new cue with a similar budget as you, and after all my research keep coming back to those two cuemakers.
      JRobbins.
      Been Playing Since: December 2009
      Highest Break: 67
      ALL HAIL THE THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER.

Comment

Yeh same here it seems Craftsman and Mastercraft are highly recommended by members . Read only good things about them

Comment

Originally Posted by JRobbins View Post
          check out craftsman and mastercraft cues, i myself am looking for a new cue with a similar budget as you, and after all my research keep coming back to those two cuemakers.
          I'd recommend checking ebay every day, just picked up a mastercraft for 120 quid with cue craft case, mini butt, extensions and a black prince cue - so if bought new, would have saved 100 quid (cue 125, case 60, extensions 40). Also saw a nice 1 piece craftsman go for 120 quid

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Welshpool-Trad...item4a9de563fa

there's a cue going for 120 atm
          Last edited by Jonny; 22 January 2010, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Mastercue are one to look out for too, although the joints have been known to be a bit suspect at times, although the new ones are supposed to be much better.

Comment

Im awaiting payment details for my mastercraft cue if u could add £30 max onto your budget ull get a very nice cue from mastercraft cues they have some nice ones on the site.

Comment

hi,i have recently bought a peradon king cue for 185 with a 6"butt as well,but now i want to give it back and get john paris,its only been used once,good as new and i have got the receits as well.if u r interested and have idea how good peradon are then dont hesitate to write me back at shiraz_zia2000@hotmail.com,i also have a nylon case with it.

Comment

hank for the advice all, if ne1 has a cue 4 sale cud u plz post a pic, or u can email me at gaz_hull_fc@hotmail.com cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by faman300lb View Post
                    Hi i am looking to buy a new cue, looking for a 3/4 hand spliced, been looking for a while now im afraid i only have a maximum of £100 to spend can any1 plz help with any ideas, thanks.
                    I searched fairly extensively last year and I didn't find any new HANDMADE cues for under £100 so I think your best option is to look for a second hand one on e-bay. Alternatives are to pay a bit more and go for a Mastercraft as the guys have said or go for a MACHINE spliced. Machine spliced ain't that bad.

Comment

my craftsman cue is still for sale

3/4 cue 58 inches long 9.7 tip with telescopic extention

is the one in the pic with long cocobola splices, the other cue is sold

£110 delivered in U.K or close offer

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                        I searched fairly extensively last year and I didn't find any new HANDMADE cues for under £100 so I think your best option is to look for a second hand one on e-bay. Alternatives are to pay a bit more and go for a Mastercraft as the guys have said or go for a MACHINE spliced. Machine spliced ain't that bad.
                        I kind of did :P (if the price of everything else taken into account) but only through ebay
                        Last edited by Jonny; 23 January 2010, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Hey,

I have 2 O'min perfect & climax selling ard the price & somemore somehere.
                          IF you are able to find another buyer, i will have the cue posted to 1 address to save charges.

Feel free to email me for extra information on the cue.
                          willysellcue@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
                          X