No announcement yet.

What Snooker cue do you think is best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Snooker cue do you think is best?

Hey everybody

I've just put my order for me custom cue made by Mastercraft and I was wondering if people could give me some thoughts on the pigskin Talisman tips. Are they generally prefered and used by snooker plays and professionals all round or are there better ones out there that people recommend?

Please let me know what you guys think of Talismans if not recommend me cue tips you think is worth having

Thanks for reading,
    regards Thien.

I think these new gbl granite tips are rated quite highly (see ADR or stu from greenbaize)

Comment

yeh. the pro granite ones rock. =]

if u rlly wanna try one, pm me, im in melb too. will sell ya one for 3 bux (price i get them for) since im orfering in another pack soon =]

Comment

Hi,

To me, i find that the tailsman is only moderate if you have tried Kamui or moori Soft or Medium.

They run in almost instantly after you have it retip if not after the first few shot but their price is a hefy more expensive.

A cheaper way will be to split the Kamui 13 layer into half with a sharp scarpel.

That is what i feel after using the above mentioned tips.

Comment

thanks Knox, i live in the Western suburbs. If anything we can play a around of snooker

Comment

lol youd slaughter me in snooker :P im a beginner. haha

Comment

Working...
            X