Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Custom build 1 piece cue for sale !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He will be quick on the ball to answer this one!
    :snooker:

Comment

you got it right vladimir007, he does talk a lot of drivel!

Comment

Sweet looking cue. I'm sure someone will buy it soon.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
          I think you are right Jonny. Also do not think he really knows much about snooker, by the way he talks. Just a load of hot air! lol
          do you play darts any chance???

coz youve just hit a bull eye with your comment ... LOL!!!
          Attached Files
          "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

He will be quick on the ball to answer this one!
            i think he dont like me for some reason, so it just a matter of time before he bites back but i could not care less coz i love :snooker: so much and that is why im here!!!
            "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

you got it right vladimir007, he does talk a lot of drivel!
              ive already noticed that

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                Sweet looking cue. I'm sure someone will buy it soon.
                thanks Bulkie . this is second Cue from MIke ive used and the quality of both of them is second to none !!!! it will be matter of time and money before ill order another cue from Mike but with slightly different spec and splice design.

also im getting Trevor white cue soon...ish ( another two month of dreadful wait) should be complete by mid march, then next on my wish list is Dan Shelton,( hi Dan ... i hope youve already started working on my cue) ive seen his work recently and i was impressed by it TBH. in my opinion Dans work is in the same league as Mike and Trevor and he is a great bloke to .

what about you Bulkie, what cue do you use???
                Last edited by vladimir007; 31 January 2010, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I used to play darts, but stopped several years ago. Played for Lincolnshire for a couple of seasons. Also played snooker for them , many years ago. Happy days. Has taken quite a while for Brendan to bite back. Must be sleeping - lol

Comment

Acrowot- how many years ago did you play snooker for lincolnshire? I played in the eighties.

Comment

I used to play darts, but stopped several years ago. Played for Lincolnshire for a couple of seasons. Also played snooker for them , many years ago. Happy days. Has taken quite a while for Brendan to bite back. Must be sleeping - lol
                      LOL !!! do you mind me asking you what was the reason that snooker won you over darts???

darts quite addictive , but not as addictive as snooker:snooker: , for me i suppose. i would get bored after 1 hour of throwing darts and its totaly different story with snooker ... i could play with my cue and balls for hours and never get bored if you know what i mean m8

also my misses saying that " you never let me play with your balls for that long" well.... for me that " is very sensitive subject" i say

Comment

of topic

do you think snooker pocket are tight ??? that is how ball is smaller then the pocket in russian billiard. last time ive played russian billiard was 9 years ago and as far as i remember pocket are Very tight and jaws of the pocket are squared off . please see pic attached. try it some day, i recommend it
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello gloveman, if I remember correctly, it was the late sixties.

Comment

Late sixties- does Ken Baptist, John Stobie, Ray Edmonds and Sid Hood ring any bells?

Comment

some of the tables we played on, had pockets tighter than the ones they are using these days on tv = whatever the commentators tell us. Also,some did actually have them as big as buckets. There were several that were really tight and very fast.

Comment

They were all playing then. What a player Ray was! The first one I remember playing long stun follow throughs. First time I saw it, thought it was a lucky shot, but he repeated it several times. Very good at billiards too. He was one of my favourite players to watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X