Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge Custom build 1 piece cue for sale !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should get back to the original thread. How is it going with selling your Mike
    Wooldridge cue, vladimir007? Any success yet?
    :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
      do you think snooker pocket are tight ??? that is how ball is smaller then the pocket in russian billiard. last time ive played russian billiard was 9 years ago and as far as i remember pocket are Very tight and jaws of the pocket are squared off . please see pic attached. try it some day, i recommend it
      That russian billiards is crazy from the videos i've seen off youtube. Strange rules though. That Evgeny Stalev is the bomb, a pretty good 9 ball player too.

Really like your cue, i might steal the design for my next cue, which will probably be a TW, seeing as i just purchased my first MW before xmas. Anyway good luck with selling it.

Comment

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
        That russian billiards is crazy from the videos i've seen off youtube. Strange rules though. That is the bomb, a pretty good 9 ball player too.

i used to play russian billiards long time ago and i think its slightly different cueing technique used when you compare it with snooker, i'd say more pace applied to most of the shots, due to tightness of pockets i guess( correct me if im wrong) and yes i would compare Evgeny Stalev to Ronnie , although they play different billiard disciplines and both brilliant in what they do!!!

Originally Posted by TheRowdyOne View Post
        Really like your cue, i might steal the design for my next cue, which will probably be a TW, seeing as i just purchased my first MW before xmas. Anyway good luck with selling it.

thanks mate, how did you getting on with you new toy??? i bet you are not dissapointed!!!
        Last edited by vladimir007; 3 February 2010, 04:12 AM.
        "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
          thanks mate, how did you getting on with you new toy??? i bet you are not dissapointed!!!
          i havent had much time to play at the moment, only a couple of games. Im just about to get back into the swing of things though and it shouldnt take me long to get used to the cue, but so far it's better than expected.

Comment

Any joy selling your cue yet? It looks like a really nice piece of work i'm gutted i havent got any spare cash lying around otherwise i'd make you a fair offer. how do the prices of mikes cue compare to trevors. i'm ordering a cue of trevor once he's back at work

Comment

Originally Posted by woody3235 View Post
              Any joy selling your cue yet? It looks like a really nice piece of work i'm gutted i havent got any spare cash lying around otherwise i'd make you a fair offer. how do the prices of mikes cue compare to trevors. i'm ordering a cue of trevor once he's back at work
              hi woody. no joy as yet but ive had quite few offers coming in recently, but no one has put a reasonable offer to close the deal.

IMO £500 for top quality cue plus 20" extension with free uk delivery just cant get better than that!!!

sorry but i cant comment on price comparison between MW and TW cues purely because i still got to receive and try TW cue before i could make any comments. if thats make any sense

Trevor is a great bloke to deal with and good luck with your order Woody.
              "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

this cue now has been sold! Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                X