Dan Shelton Custom Cue Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have contact Dan Shelton?
    Anyone knows if these are the cues of quality?

Comment

Originally Posted by delino147 View Post
      Does anyone have contact Dan Shelton?
      Anyone knows if these are the cues of quality?

at the moment dont even bother.

search for other threads on him, a lot of people waiting over 2 years for a cue now.

Comment

Dan dont owe me Anything personally!

But he should have Refunded all the People he Took Deposits and Full Amount off by Now as its a Joke making people wait this Long. We all get Personal Problems in Our Lifes as thats what Life is all about Ups and Downs and Yes I do Feel sorry for whats happend to him but thats No Excuse to Giving People there Money Back!

Dan do yourself a Favour and Refund all those Payments you took! And then Just Maybe some of these people will give you another chance in the Near Future.

Gaz.

Comment

maybe he does not have the money gaz.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

He seems to be back up and running now which is good news as I just want my cue ASAP
            Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

but he returned to the cues?
              the cue is it really good?
              what happened to him, because I saw on your site beautiful cues just do not know if they are good.

Comment

but he returned to the cues?
                the cue is it really good?
                what happened to him, because I saw on your site beautiful cues just do not know if they are good.
                As of this week I belive he is back working on the back orders he has. He is not ready to take new orders yet.
                There is another thread (Dan Shelton Cues) which has some information on his family problems, workshop problems, that caused his "sabbatical" from cue making.
                Anyway, I have a cue on order but was lucky enough to get hold of another cue of his (see 77-81 in the gallery on http://www.dansheltoncues.com/gallery.html)
                And even though it is what I would consider the opposite of my usual spec (ash not maple, 1pc not 3/4, ebony not rosewood, etc, etc.) it is a beautiful cue, to look at, yes; but to play with as well, and I am playing some of my best snooker with it!
                Keep an eye on this forum and hopefully soon you will see Dan ready to accept new orders.
                Cheers
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hope springs eternal...
                  When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

I am ever the optimist

Comment

well ill believe it when he tells me hes started mine !!!
                      http://s974.photobucket.com/albums/a...new%20project/

Comment

reading all the posts on Dan we all know that he has had some problems. Thats life and the individual that faces his problem instead of running away or hiding from his problems is the one that will sort them out. The issues with Dan seems to stem from the fact that he has avoided the people who have given him orders for which he has taken money any feed back or any assurances. I am sure most people here would rather have a cue of him even if they had to wait a little longer than their money back. come on Dan. U owe it to the members of this forum for all the past support and present support they have given you.

Comment

I wonder if our Eastern colleagues (sorry gentlemen, I forget your names) have received the JP cue and mini butt yet!

Comment

You're selling the cue
                            if so, what value
                            Thank you very much

Comment

You're selling the cue
                              if so, what value
                              Thank you very much
                              Hi deloni147, are you asking me?
                              If so, no I am not selling the cue... yet...
                              Once I get the cue that is on order from Dan, I will (may) have to sell one of them as the wife has told me in no-uncertain-terms that I am not allowed to become a cue-collector
                              If it was for sale then it will come with a custom-made leather case (especially for the cue), obviously with the matching mini. See the following for the package of this cue that would probably be for sale. Click on the View Post (little blue arrows) to see original posting with photos.
                              Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              Some time ago I was looking for a 1pc cue case, after an extensive search, fellow TSF member - nostawmail - got in contact. Nostawmail is a hobbyist cue case maker, I was impressed with the example images he sent over so ordered the following case.
                              This was custom made leather case for a 1 pc Dan Shelton cue of 57.5” long. The design is a plain one colour (as opposed to two tone, or patchwork also available), five brass butterfly hinges, 3 cheney brass catches, 2 straps with brass buckles.
                              Case external dimensions = 59” long, 3.5” wide, 2” deep
                              Internal dimensions = two compartments, slightly tapered, 57.75” long.
                              Six “square” roll separators –these were made after a discussion with nostawmail, who usually does round rolls and he gave these a go, successfully in my opinion.
                              Price: very good value.
                              Timescale: within 4 weeks.
                              I must apologies for the poor quality of the photos, they do not do the case, etc., justice.
                              Ps. If anyone has a tele-extension that will fit the butt joint as per the mini butt, please feel free to contact me.
                              DeanH
                              Please note, I now have a long tele-extension in this case for the cue which will be included as well.
                              As to value - well priceless
                              As to price - I have a figure in mind for the package but will see when the time comes.
                              All the best

Comment

So, has anyone received a genuine Dan Shelton cue yet?
                                Has any of his creditors received notification from him on the progress or likely completion?

Comment

Working...
                                X