Dan Shelton Custom Cue Offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by SBL View Post
    So, has anyone received a genuine Dan Shelton cue yet?
    Has any of his creditors received notification from him on the progress or likely completion?
    I have asked him through facebook when I can expect my cue but he has not replied!
    Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

I tried Facebook too but same as you no reply.

Terry
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to say that he'd had another minor delay. Don't worry, he's back, his workshop is up and running right now and any second he'll have more cues available than Riley. He's a cracking bloke who's had some issues and we should respect him and give him a break. blah blah blah

Comment

I'm sure someone will be along in a minute to say that he'd had another minor delay. Don't worry, he's back, his workshop is up and running right now and any second he'll have more cues available than Riley. He's a cracking bloke who's had some issues and we should respect him and give him a break. blah blah blah
          Harsh SBL,harsh but fair comment he does seem to have disappeared again

Comment

Hi SBL
            Please see my posting - should fit your desciption above
            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...576#post590576
            All the best
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
            X