Custom cue wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom cue wanted

Hi i am looking for a new cue would like to design one my self really, my previous cue is a very cheap1 so i am looking for a decent cue to last, i was wondering if any1 cud tell me where i can make a cue that is unique for me, thank you.

there are lots of cue makers out there that could make you a cue white,parris,wooldridge,cook,northwest to name a few depends on your budget have a look at www.greenbaize.com stu has some very nice cues at very reasonable prices.

Comment

Try the cuewizard.com as its a virtual page and you can design your cue...very nice and not to expensive.Just remember because a cue costs alot of money dosent mean its going to be better !
      Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by ste bed View Post
        there are lots of cue makers out there that could make you a cue white,parris,wooldridge,cook,northwest to name a few depends on your budget have a look at www.greenbaize.com stu has some very nice cues at very reasonable prices.
        Stu at Greenbaize is very busy just now ( I was in contact with him the other day) so you may have a long wait for a custom made one. He'll be able to help you out for sure with one from stock. If you're not in a hurry it would be well worth the wait as I've heard his cues are really good value. If you're in a hurry and on a limited budget then try Mastercraft or Cuecraft. There's a chap on this forum could help you out with Cuecraft.
        PS Dave, if you see this post give Faman a shout

Comment

cue if u r interested

hi,i have recently purchased a peradon cue with 6" mini butt as well,if u r familiar with peradon u know how good their hand made cues are,the condition is good as new and also have a nylon case,i have paid 167 for it and am ready to knock 20-30pounds ,let me know if u r willing at
          shiraz_zia2000@hotmail.com

Comment

Hi thanx all 4 the info, i am in no hurry i have a budget of around £200, shiraz wud u mind posting sum pics of ur cue or send me sum gaz_hull_fc@hotmail.com thanx

Comment

would u be Interested In a mastercue pro butt 1 pIece stunnIng cue. Comes wIth case and two extentIons pm me If you fancy It

Comment

looking for a new cue

Hi,

I am also looking for a new cue, but do not want to buy it online.

Could anyone suggest some shops in London that would be worth going to, my budget is £200 - £250.

cheers

Comment

why would u not buy onlIne I have a cracker mastercue for sale If u are Interested

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                    why would u not buy onlIne I have a cracker mastercue for sale If u are Interested
                    Hi Darren, is that the plain ebony butt? What weight?

Comment

yes mate its the black butt 17.5oz if u go onto ebay its item number 180460385090 i will do u a deal if you fancy it.
                      darren

Comment

Custom Cues

Originally Posted by williamsfan1 View Post
                        Hi,

I am also looking for a new cue, but do not want to buy it online.

Could anyone suggest some shops in London that would be worth going to, my budget is £200 - £250.

cheers
                        In London I doubt you'll get much in the way of value for money. Perhaps I can help with a top quality customised cue from Cue Craft...

Contact me by email cueist@genie.co.uk with your required specs. With your budget of £200 - £250 you'll probably be able to get a very nice Ebony and Ash or maple shaft cue either one piece or 3/4 with mini-butt and long extension, and depending on the woods you select, a case as well!

I need to know your desired weight, length, tip size, jointing e.g. butt joint and 3/4 or just one joint. Also wood for butt and shaft, and any front splice or coloured veneer.

Cheers Snookerpoolman :snooker:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X