Buying snooker cue - limit 150£

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying snooker cue - limit 150£

Greetings ppl! I need help finding some good snooker cue. Here in Croatia there are few billiard, pool shops, but lowly equiped with snooker equipment, mostly some Riley, B.C.E cues. Limit for cue is 150£, shippment is not included.
    Spec. that would fit to me are 19oz weight, standard cue lenght, 10mm tip diameter because i played pool 6 years and I am used on 19,5 and 19oz and that I find the best for me. What would you ppl suggest? Thank you very much, in advance.
    Noli turbare circulos meos.

there are many cue makers about these forums but i recently orderd a cue from mastercraft cues for £130 to my requirements, tip size, cue size, cue weight. Have a look on the site he has some nice cues there all you do is email him with your specific requirements.

Comment

Sure, thank you very much. I sent e-mail query about "Goliath" model. It is very nice model . I looked some O´min models, great design, but I think they cost more

Comment

try welshpool trading

cue craft

see if ADR147 has anything you fancy in his ebay store?

Comment

Have a look at maximum break, 147 for cue, case and starter pack

https://www.maximumbreak-snooker-sto...e-Package.html

Comment

Originally Posted by FiZor View Post
            Greetings ppl! I need help finding some good snooker cue. Here in Croatia there are few billiard, pool shops, but lowly equiped with snooker equipment, mostly some Riley, B.C.E cues. Limit for cue is 150£, shippment is not included.
            Spec. that would fit to me are 19oz weight, standard cue lenght, 10mm tip diameter because i played pool 6 years and I am used on 19,5 and 19oz and that I find the best for me. What would you ppl suggest? Thank you very much, in advance.
            For GBP 190, you will get custom Omin's Climax, see picture, with express air to Croatia. Grade A Ash shaft, 1pc or 3/4pc. Square Badge. Perhaps with burl wood splice, 6-in Black Mini butt, and one Omin's Chalk Pouch (You may save more if buy ready-made from UK shops. Any cue is good if it fits you well. Good Luck hunting)
            Last edited by unclevit; 9 February 2010, 11:39 PM.
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

I will sell you a mastercue pro butt 1 piece if u want any pictures pm me

Comment

A fully customised Omin or UT would be really good value cues for under 200GBP.

Comment

Can you give me some links for Omin cues, UK shops? I contacted Omin, Uncle Thai, Mastercraft cues with queryes, now waiting for answer

Comment

Originally Posted by darrenlowe79 View Post
                    I will sell you a mastercue pro butt 1 piece if u want any pictures pm me
                    Great! Can you plz send me picture on e-mail: filip.zolota@gmail.com because i dont have permission to send PM, smtg with my acc, i contacted admin for that issue, and until that is solved to communicate that way. Many thx!

Comment

Can you give me some links for Omin cues, UK shops? I contacted Omin, Uncle Thai, Mastercraft cues with queryes, now waiting for answer
                      http://omincues.com/

PM Unclevit, he deals with Omin and UT. I'm sure he'll work out a good deal for you.

Comment

FIZor Need 10 posts I think before you can PM. Get typing!! I went with Mastercraft last year. Bought Maple Eclipse at £135. Nice cue for the money but would have preferred air-lock joint. Unclevit on this forum can organise an O'min cue for you.
                        There's lots of good cue suppliers around. I can add Craftsman and Green Baize Ltd to the list.

Comment

Many thx BigMeek for the information. I would be happiest person when cues coud be splices, 1/2, or 3/4 nevermind, but with wood to wood joint like pool cues because i hate that metal sound. It kills my selfesteme in long pots and feeling on a cue ball.

Comment

http://www.craftsmancues.com/

Comment

Mastercraft all the way. Dave is a joy to deal with. I ordered a custom cue from Dave and he made it exactly to my spec. After much use It even developed a hairline fracture in the butt near the nameplate and heinstantly repaired it by replacing the section F.O.C and made an awesome job of it. I have a nice new Mastercue connoiseur for sal but looking for a little more than £150.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X