This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cally View Post
    Cool, bet ya can't wait now, especially with those pics to tease ya....

All i know it was approx a 20 week turnaround when i ordered...

Should be beginning of june (ish) when i get to hold my new 'baby' for the first time....

Will be worth the wait i'm sure.....:snooker:.....
    when ive find out that my cue is actually build , i was so ecstatic that couldn't sleep that night , just kept looking at those pics over and over again.

good things come to those who wait ( patiently)
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
      when ive find out that my cue is actually build , i was so ecstatic that couldn't sleep that night , just kept looking at those pics over and over again.

good things come to those who wait ( patiently)
      Wait till you get it... When I got my cue for my 21st I couldn't stop opening my cue case and just staring at it... Lasted about a month, and I still do on occasion
      And don't get me started on stroking it lol
      sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        Wait till you get it... When I got my cue for my 21st I couldn't stop opening my cue case and just staring at it... Lasted about a month, and I still do on occasion
        And don't get me started on stroking it lol
        LOL. im sure it will be no different story with me RGC, also my missis will get freaking jealous and not because i got it, but because how much time i will spend looking at it and playing with it and touching it in the way ive never touched her Oh poor woman.... she will never understand
        "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Bring her to me vladimir007 - lol

:snooker:

Comment

Hello chaps,
            Just want to add something to this chat.

REMOVED BY HEGELAND
            Last edited by hegeland; 8 February 2010, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Whoahhhhh......

WTF...

Very strange post that 1 was...
              Last edited by cally; 8 February 2010, 11:47 PM.

Comment

ddsisters you've just shown yourself up with that post, what a load of rubbish.

Comment

Reply to dd sisters.
                  Did you just loose jour job you to a pole???
                  I don't see how having a web site makes you a good cue maker. There are some really good looking sites out there selling cheap **** and on the subject of JP, I wouldn't say any of his cues are exactly inexpensive, are you saying that all his cues apart from the ultimate are rubbish??? I wonder what he would have to say about that.
                  Last edited by cazmac1; 8 February 2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Alright, it seems as if not even a seemingly boring subject like cues can keep some people from debating without using proper arguments but insults instead. If you guys have some problems with eachother, I suggest you use PM's instead. Or even better, ignore eachother. I'm getting increasingly tired of babysitting members who should know better than to post this crap. If someone is rude to you, why do you have to respond with more rudeness?? It's only internet for christs sake, just leave it. I'm now locking this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X