Barracuda Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barracuda Cues

I had a barracuda cue when i was younger and played well with it untill it was stolen. Do they still make barracudas and are there any sites or places around that have a good selection so i can buy one?

wouldnt trust any that are new. seen dozens and dozens in shops, theyre either all warped or feel dead. hard to come by a good one..

could probably find a second hand one thats apart of the 'old batch'. they were a quality cue. all the old ones ive seen are dead straight, all the ones now seem to warp after 6 months on a straight cue stand. =[

Comment

I had a Barracuda Kirkham when I was a teenager. It had a wooden joint and played beautifully. I'd still have it now if someone hadn't stolen it!

Steve Butler
      www.nottinghamsnooker.com
      Nottingham Snooker YouTube Channel

Comment

barracuda's seem to get stolen a lot huh.. n theres so many around, you'll never b able to identify yours...

Comment

I have a Barracuda Kirkham Cue with wooden joint that I have had for 27 years now. Still totally straight and in great condition. I use it occasionally still but have a parris ultimate that is my main cue. Would be open to offers if you interested?

Comment

Barracuda cues as was went out of business years ago, I'm led to believe. The modern e.g. last 3 - 4 years are imported from China. They are pretty good standard, but not if you like a whippy cue - they are very stiff. The ones I had in stock for a while had, from memory, a long extension and mini-butt that both fitted into the mini-butt joint. Think they were about 18.5 - 19 oz. Sold one locally to one of the pool lads and he really liked it....
            Last edited by snookerpoolman; 10 February 2010, 04:21 PM. Reason: Spelling!

Comment

Working...
            X