New Cue Wanted, Custom - Price not an issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cue Wanted, Custom - Price not an issue

I am looking to purchase a new cue sometime soon and I thought I was all set to get it from John Parris, and then I joined this forum!
    I am now considering who I should get to make my cue??
    I will wanna design it all myself, have 4 splices of a good looking wood, and I will want a wedge of "purple hart" as seen on JP website, with a blue veneer round it... you guess it, claret n blue cos i support West Ham!!
    Anyways, money is no object so I would love to know who you guys think I should get my cue from?!
    Highest Match Break - 77
    Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
    Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Go to MW or TW cues
    I have never played with their cues but I have seen the designs which are just too good to be true
    And doing a bit of searching on the forums you'll know that theres almost no person who has been unhappy with their cues

Comment

Originally Posted by whufcarl View Post
      I am looking to purchase a new cue sometime soon and I thought I was all set to get it from John Parris, and then I joined this forum!
      I am now considering who I should get to make my cue??
      I will wanna design it all myself, have 4 splices of a good looking wood, and I will want a wedge of "purple hart" as seen on JP website, with a blue veneer round it... you guess it, claret n blue cos i support West Ham!!
      Anyways, money is no object so I would love to know who you guys think I should get my cue from?!
      have a look here m8 , its pretty close.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22448
      "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
        have a look here m8 , its pretty close.

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=22448
        no offence, but pretty close isnt good enough.
        Im going to get my cue made the way i want it, i was just asking who i should get to make it
        Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

hey Vlad, not sure if u got my pm??
          Highest Match Break - 77

Comment

hey Vlad, not sure if u got my pm??
            pm Received and replied . thanks
            "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

no offence, but pretty close isnt good enough.
              Im going to get my cue made the way i want it, i was just asking who i should get to make it
              Trevor White, Dan Shalton, Mike wooldridge, Robin Cook...... waiting period will be slight issue here mate!!!

other Cue makers are available
              Last edited by vladimir007; 3 February 2010, 10:31 PM.

Comment

There are some more cue makers out there beside the ones already mentioned that are able to make fantastic cues depending on what you are looking for:

Tony Glover, Dave Coutts, Robin Cook, Tony Wilshaw, Stamford
                I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
                  There are some more cue makers out there beside the ones already mentioned that are able to make fantastic cues depending on what you are looking for:

Tony Glover, Dave Coutts, Robin Cook, Tony Wilshaw, Stamford
                  SPOT ON ChatLag :-D

Comment

James Butters also capable of making good cues. totlXtc actually refinishing one for me. will post some pics when get it back.

Comment

James Butters also capable of making good cues. totlXtc actually refinishing one for me. will post some pics when get it back.
                      that sounds interesting

Comment

Funny that......Im finishing the cue that Butters didnt finish....amateur! :snooker:
                        sigpic <---New Website
                        Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

To be honest I wouldn't actually mind who I got a cue from, all of the top makes can give you a great cue. Totlxtc would be my choice but thats because I've talked to him a lot, and his work looks great.
                          But if you have no preference over cuemaker I would send an email off to all of them and pick the shortest waiting time.
                          But maybe I'm too impatient
                          sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                            Funny that......Im finishing the cue that Butters didnt finish....amateur! :snooker:

Perhaps that is why you finishing it Dan .!!!
                            Also your badge looks realy cool indeed :-D

Comment

Working...
                            X