1pc cue or 3/4 jointed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by whufcarl View Post
    After reading all this i think i will definately get myself a one piece cue, but i will wanna try one first.
    I found switching from centre jointed to 3/4 jointed instantly improved my game, but this is when i was young and went from a very poor cue to a half decent one, before i got my Parris.

And Vlad, Id love to have a look at your cue sometime, perhaps we could meet up for a game sometime? your really close to me anyways.
    Altho, judging by some stuff on here, i bet you would wipe the floor with me! lol. But hey, u learn more from losin than winning lol
    i am glad that you have made your mind up regards your next cue when you will get one piece cue you more then likely to stick with it:snooker:

you just up the road from me so Come around to try my MW before it get sold , , perhaps we could play "friendly" best of 11 match. loser pays for beers, eh!?!

LOL and regards wiping the floor mate ... im not as good as you think , so it might well be the other way around.

also im hoping to get my james butters cue back by the end of the week , finished by our own Totlxtc aka Dan Shelton!!! cant wait till i get to see it !!!
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by vladimir007 View Post
      i am glad that you have made your mind up regards your next cue when you will get one piece cue you more then likely to stick with it:snooker:

you just up the road from me so Come around to try my MW before it get sold , , perhaps we could play "friendly" best of 11 match. loser pays for beers, eh!?!

LOL and regards wiping the floor mate ... im not as good as you think , so it might well be the other way around.

also im hoping to get my james butters cue back by the end of the week , finished by our own Totlxtc aka Dan Shelton!!! cant wait till i get to see it !!!
      what standard do you play at?
      Whats ya best break ever and best recently?
      Where do you normally play then? I only know of Rileys in Woolwich area, and i have never been in there. I normally play around Erith or Dartford area
      Highest Match Break - 77
      Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
      Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Working...
      X