• Show
Clear All

website doesn't work in firefox

Comment

did for me
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
        To me 6-7" seems a lot for a 3/4, don't have mine on me atm but generally you only get long splice fingers on 1 piece cues.
        Nice to see some cues with more than just ebony butts
        Yeah, I think it's a very personal choice - some like the standard 150mm splices, some a little either side and some even irregular splices. We're a broad church - I am happy to give you what you want!
        Wright Cues produces beautiful bespoke handmade snooker cues at highly competative prices. Using fully matured straightgrained ash and maple shafts hand spliced to hardwood butts and finished with a wide variety of veneers. See more at www.wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
          website doesn't work in firefox
          It should do. I'll get the techie bloke on it!
          Wright Cues produces beautiful bespoke handmade snooker cues at highly competative prices. Using fully matured straightgrained ash and maple shafts hand spliced to hardwood butts and finished with a wide variety of veneers. See more at www.wrightcues.co.uk

Comment

Hello Mr. Wright....I take it it you can deliver to Canada as well?

Comment

The site works perfectly fine in Firefox for me.

Comment

hmm must be my old firefox then (i didn't upgrade to 3.0 as i hate the address bar)

so...ignore my post :P

Comment

Originally Posted by drzdave View Post
                  Hello Mr. Wright....I take it it you can deliver to Canada as well?
                  Yeah, I'll send to pretty much anywhere providing the postage cost is met.

Comment

Working...
                  X