No announcement yet.

Mike Wooldridge VCM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed on MW website that you have to email him for a VCM password that you will use in VCM together with your store login:
    http://www.handmadecues.com/cues/40-vcm.htm

Comment

E-mail Mike Wooldridge to get both username+password. But before that you must registered in his online shop because he don't want the unknown person "playing" with the VCM and getting the quote just for fun. Well. you know what kind of person Mike is. He never like people wasting his precious time.
      My cueing sucks

Comment

I've used it and it's very impressive, can see that a fair few hours have gone into the design work of it all. On the downside I have got some rather strange prices back for those custom sharks! You can understand why Mike want's to limit it's use... doesn't want 1000's of quotes coming in does he!

Comment

Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
          ....... On the downside I have got some rather strange prices back for those custom sharks!.....
          Do you mean strange as in "very high" ???

Comment

Mike Wooldridge VCM

I used it to design my future cue. It is amazing! So easy 2 use. I got a quote and it is a very good price compared 2 parris cues. He told me in an e-mail that it took him 18 months of torture to finally get the VCM right, he is getting it integrated with the checkout.
            Name: Benjamin Hegan Age:15

Best Matchplay Break : 55.

Best Practice break (line up) : 91.

Comment

its a brilliant service, already got my cue designed and priced, waiting to place my order as soon as im able to pay for it.
              it looked good on the pics, and im pleased to say that it works even better than i thought.
              Mike is great to deal with too.
              I have always been a JP customer in the past, cant wait to get my first MW, heard so many good things. Doubt John will be seeing me again...
              Highest Match Break - 77
              Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
              Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Make sure you are not playing around with the quote mate. Mike is very busy guy.

Cheers.
                My cueing sucks

Comment

I was one of Mike's testing customers back in September when I ordered my cus-tom design cue. I used the VCM, with different designs, took print-screens, altered them to finally get a VCM-style-picture of what I wanted. So the tool is very useful to show designs that can’t be done with it also.
                  The cue is about to arrive next week. I’m looking forward to it…

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                    Make sure you are not playing around with the quote mate. Mike is very busy guy.

Cheers.
                    Are you his P.A.?? lol

Comment

Originally Posted by mike.crowe View Post
                      Are you his P.A.?? lol
                      Could be? LOL...
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by mike.crowe View Post
                        Are you his P.A.?? lol
                        or brown noser

Comment

Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
                          The cue is about to arrive next week. I’m looking forward to it…
                          Ahhaaa...you have been talking about it since you post the pictures in the other thread...just curious about its specs? If my memory serves me right, it is a 1pc cue right? Tell us more about it.

Cheers.
                          Last edited by brendan147; 11 February 2010, 01:10 PM.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

Yep post a screenshot of what you've gone for Krypton. I'm actually a bit scared to put in for one of the custom ones as you could well get something approaching £750 or above that!!

Comment

Comment

Originally Posted by dantuck_7 View Post
                                Yep post a screenshot of what you've gone for Krypton. I'm actually a bit scared to put in for one of the custom ones as you could well get something approaching £750 or above that!!
                                I need to reserve something like £700ish for a complete set (cue+tele+mini+case+delivery). I will not ask for any quote via his VCM until I have this amount in my account...
                                Last edited by brendan147; 11 February 2010, 02:20 PM.
                                My cueing sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X