X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!!!

That is beautiful.
    Long wait but looks fantastic.
    Let us know how it plays, would be very interested.
    Did you design this from the VCM.
    Wow!!!!
    Breaks 2010- 47, 40, 56, 53, 47, 45, 46

Highest break 69

Comment

Very lovely cue there..
      Really beautiful and all the best with her..
      Right choice of wood there

Comment

Originally Posted by snawaz View Post
        Wow!!!!!

That is beautiful.
        Long wait but looks fantastic.
        Let us know how it plays, would be very interested.
        Did you design this from the VCM.
        Wow!!!!
        The order form can be seen in Post 29 of this thread...

Comment

Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
          Ok, here are a few (bad) first pictures of my new MW beauty - maybe one of, if not THE, first cue ever ordered using VCM. I ordered it back in September, got it yesterday. Many thanks to Mike Wooldridge for the fantastic work. I was NOT easy to deal with...

Your cue looks much better in real than it does in the VCM. I bet you must be so pleased.

Excellent choice. I'm jealous. I want one very similar but in ash.

Wonder when the VCM will be back up and running. So frustrating.

Highest break 69

Comment

If you want one similar why not just send Mike the picture and tell him what you want in the mean time?

Edit (from other thread that has since been closed): But I do wish it was open to everyone to use, if you want a password on part of it I think it would be better to put the password on the actual submit order screen.
            But its Mikes business and how he goes about it is entirely up to him. It's just there are always people looking for quotes from the top makers and I don't see the problem with showing Trevor for instance a screenshot of something designed on the VCM.
            Last edited by RGCirencester; 19 February 2010, 11:35 PM.
            sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
              If you want one similar why not just send Mike the picture and tell him what you want in the mean time?
              Good idea! I know this will sound anal, but I want to make one up myself on the VCM, so I can I can truly say it was designed for me.

Highest break 69

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post

Edit (from other thread that has since been closed): But I do wish it was open to everyone to use, if you want a password on part of it I think it would be better to put the password on the actual submit order screen.
                But its Mikes business and how he goes about it is entirely up to him. It's just there are always people looking for quotes from the top makers and I don't see the problem with showing Trevor for instance a screenshot of something designed on the VCM.
                same, although i don't quite understand mike's thinking in that people will waste his time :S someone could quite easily waste his time by signing up as well

Comment

I know i'm an impatient sod(excuse my frustration people), but when will Mike's VCM be back up. Anyone any idea? I check every day but no luck so far.

Highest break 69

Comment

Working...
                  X