JP new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP new website

Not sure if its common knowledge or not, but there is a new John Parris website coming soon.
    Was having a chat with John today and he said he has been developing it for a long time now and it should be ready soon.
    Be interesting to see what its like.
    I'm gonna pop in there sometime soon, I will see if he can gimme a sneak peak! lol
    Highest Match Break - 77
    Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
    Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

John was been talking about the re-design for awhile now but I think he had a problem with the designers a few months ago and has had to find someone else to finish it off for him.

From what he has said it all sounds good though.

Comment

He was saying to me yesterday that it will be the best cue site there is...
      Pretty bold statement, but considering he has been working on it for 2 years then it should be pretty good by now!
      From what he was saying yesterday as well, he is very busy right now, getting a lot of work... Probably why he didnt answer my email for a week.. lol
      Highest Match Break - 77
      Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
      Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Hopefully his website will be able for use to get his reply faster and design our cue there like Mike's and have more pictures

Comment

Does anyone know when it's expected to be up and running?

Also does this mean tht he's gonna have some new stock cue designs?

Comment

Originally Posted by rbp1991 View Post
            Does anyone know when it's expected to be up and running?

Also does this mean tht he's gonna have some new stock cue designs?
            When I spoke to JP over a month ago I was told the same thing that the website was ready to go live any day. I have been waiting ever since. getting bored now.
            Breaks 2010- 47, 40, 56, 53, 47, 45, 46

Highest break 69

Comment

Just spoke to JP and fingers crossed the new site will be live before the world championships and yes there will be some new cue designes on the site too

Comment

Great.. cant wait to see those new design of his cue ..

Comment

Yeap...me too...maybe can "steal" some idea there...
                  My cueing sucks

Comment

waiting eagerly too. Will pay a visit when its done.

Comment

I know JP's website.....

I think it is very necessary to have a new website.

People around me told that JP is the best cue in the world, many famous snooker player use JP.
                      So, many chinese people like to buy JP's cue.
                      I want to know,is it really that JP's cue is better than others?
                      Last edited by ferret; 14 March 2010, 11:43 AM.

Comment

No"!

The Truth is what Suits one Person may not Suit another!

He has always been know as one of the Best Cue Makers in the World but there are a Good few Others as Good or Better in there own way!

Trevor White would take some beating he is a very good Cue Maker so is Mike Wooldridge, Master Cue, etc etc

I have tried most Different Cue Makers and found Certain Cues Suits me More than Others but thats My Opinion yours may be Different too mine!

Sometimes People just prefer a different finish on a Cue like Oil, Wax etc as most Top Cue Makers have Different Finishes on there Cue.

What I gotta say Thou is all the Cues I have seen from John Parris the Cue Finish has been great in Detail like Splices etc etc and no Flaws in them Not saying he has never Made a Bad Cue because I bet all the Top Players have but I haven't seen one.

Finally I gotta say for the Money I haven't seen a Better Cue than Master Cues as they are Very Cheap for what you get and the Finish on them are Great and I have seen 100's, The Only downfall a few years ago was there Joints but they have Sorted them now.

I hope this helps you alittle.

Comment

Originally Posted by espresso_ren
                          People around me told that JP is the best cue in the world, many famous snooker player use JP.
                          There is no true answer which cue maker is better than the others...and the argument regarding this issue is a lifetime debate...
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by espresso_ren

It's depends on the user. What's best for you might not be the same for others. Only you yourself can answer that question, try a JP when you have a chance

Comment

JP's cue is selling well in China~Many people are proud to own it.
                              That is why I ask this question.
                              Thank you for the answer.

To find the most suitable is the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X