What's my cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's my cue

Hi all I am new to this forum so soz if you allready done this one I am looking to buy a new cue and am interested in what people play with in the forum I have a 3/4 craftsman 58 8.5 mm tip blue diamond

oh is that used for snooker? if u buy a new cue, would u b interested in selling ur old one?

i play with an Uncle thai cue. hes a cuemaker pretty much ONLY known here on the forum

Comment

For playing,I use a peradon balmoral one piece ash cue which has been taken down from a 10mm tip to a 9mm. I also use a one piece maple permac olympic cue with a 10mm tip just for the break off to protect my playing cue and its tip. I think it is important that the cue feels right for you whichever cue you end up buying and playing with. Some companies have tables which you can use to try out a new cue before you buy it just to make sure it's right for you.

Comment

Bob how's your UT going ??

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
          Bob how's your UT going ??

Cheers
          TBH its been a bit hard for me, training n such, because i was so use to playing with a much whippier cue. but playing yesterday, in the tournament and after it, i finally feel like me and my cue are playing 'good' again. =]

its just more to do with changes in how the cue/ball reacts on certain shot, had to readjust to be able to do the same shots again. ive found the cue's stiffness allows me to get more work on the ball, so i dont hav to hit as hard. things like that. getting along great tho

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
            TBH its been a bit hard for me, training n such, because i was so use to playing with a much whippier cue. but playing yesterday, in the tournament and after it, i finally feel like me and my cue are playing 'good' again. =]

its just more to do with changes in how the cue/ball reacts on certain shot, had to readjust to be able to do the same shots again. ive found the cue's stiffness allows me to get more work on the ball, so i dont hav to hit as hard. things like that. getting along great tho
            It is good that you be able to get the "feeling" in such a short period of time.
            Good quality cues strikes the ball very well. Heard unclevit said that's one of the best shaft your having.

All the best with the new cue in tournament

Comment

It is good that you be able to get the "feeling" in such a short period of time.
              Good quality cues strikes the ball very well. Heard unclevit said that's one of the best shaft your having.

All the best with the new cue in tournament
              Some cue experts at the tournament had a look, they think its ove of the best shafts theyve seen! hehe
              thanks =] im gna need all the luck i can get xD

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
                Some cue experts at the tournament had a look, they think its ove of the best shafts theyve seen! hehe
                thanks =] im gna need all the luck i can get xD
                They might think that you spent a lot $$ on this new cue. It has simple design but from picture we can see it's a good quality cue

Comment

I am waiting my new cue from sunvit too...a UT cue. Patiently...

Comment

Originally Posted by fswt30 View Post
                    its worth the wait :P as the cue could be one for a lifetime. im thinking mine will be

Comment

Originally Posted by fswt30 View Post
                      If not mistaken you order your cue together with brendan147 right??
                      What design you're getting ?

Comment

New Cue

I have had a number of cues over the years Peradon, Master, but I had a hand made cue from Tony Glover for my 40th Birthday it is an absouloute beauty cost my wife a fortune lol but I can honestly say that it is the best cue I have ever played with.

Toppotter1967

Comment

If not mistaken you order your cue together with brendan147 right??
                          What design you're getting ?
                          Same design with mine. The only different is the veneer.
                          My cueing sucks

Comment

ONE piece ash b&w
                            Awaiting a 1 piece ash from Dan Shelton

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
                              Same design with mine. The only different is the veneer.
                              Must be very nice there.. Can't wait to see the picture and your thoughts about UT cues

Comment

Working...
                              X