I'm so confused!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out John Parris cues the ambassador will be perfect for you
    Its somewhere about 250 + vat + postage i guess a bit over budget but worth it
    And they might have them in stock

Apart from this try getting a quote from mastercraft, omin, unle thai ( speak to unclevit ), and specifically ADR147 he will surely have soemthing instock and budget for you

Hope you get your cue soon, I have had 3 months of without a cue and life was hell at that time :P

Comment

20 oz is to heavy.dont go over 18 oz . the fast tables we have now and the fast cloths if u want to have any kind of touch 18oz or under I play with a 16oz cue and I have more power with it than anybody in the game i dont care who he is, dont get a cue with the balance under 16 1/2 inch any where between 161/2inch and 17 1/2 inch balance and ur on a winner 9,5mm tipp no smaller to play good snooker. u get a cue with these specs and u will get used to it believe me trust me

Comment

Originally Posted by Lostris View Post
        Cos I'm a girl and it's gotta look nice
        Black does look good on girls...

But Robin Cook, Tony Glover or other cue makers like Dan Shleton can also make a plain pink ivory butted cue.
        I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by ChatLag View Post
          Black does look good on girls...

But Robin Cook, Tony Glover or other cue makers like Dan Shleton can also make a plain pink ivory butted cue.

Can't stand pink!!! ha ha

Comment

Typical girl eh - cant make your mind up

Comment

Can't stand pink!!! ha ha
              As I said: Black looks good on girls...
              I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Typical girl eh - cant make your mind up
                Exactly the problem! but I really do need a new cue, the one I have now is a bit battered!

Comment

Speak to ADR147
                  email specs to mastercraft and omin
                  Let them know about design

And I am sure you'll have an answer soon

I still suggest a JP ambassador

Comment

Have you checked out the GBL champion range from Greenbaize ?
                    http://greenbaize.com/gbl.htm

Comment

Originally Posted by sbsnooker View Post
                      20 oz is to heavy.dont go over 18 oz . the fast tables we have now and the fast cloths if u want to have any kind of touch 18oz or under I play with a 16oz cue and I have more power with it than anybody in the game i dont care who he is, dont get a cue with the balance under 16 1/2 inch any where between 161/2inch and 17 1/2 inch balance and ur on a winner 9,5mm tipp no smaller to play good snooker. u get a cue with these specs and u will get used to it believe me trust me
                      Not the tables I play on! I've tried using a lighter cue but it just doesn't feel right.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Have you checked out the GBL champion range from Greenbaize ?
                        http://greenbaize.com/gbl.htm
                        No but I will now thanks

Comment

If you decide to go with Trevor White , Dan Shelton , both members on this forum and will make you a cue for around that price , or with one of the other well known cue makers mentioned earlier , you have to bear in mind that you,ll have to wait a few months for your cue .

Even then ther,es no guarantee it will suit you better than a Craftsman , Mastercraft , Mastercue , Omin etc .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                            If you decide to go with Trevor White , Dan Shelton , both members on this forum and will make you a cue for around that price , or with one of the other well known cue makers mentioned earlier , you have to bear in mind that you,ll have to wait a few months for your cue .

Even then ther,es no guarantee it will suit you better than a Craftsman , Mastercraft , Mastercue , Omin etc .

I think I'm even more confused ha ha

Comment

Lostris , Were all trying to advise you on all the options available with the budget you,ve got .
                              With so many good cue makers to choose from it can seem like a minefield . Most cue makers within your budget have been mentioned so you,re spoiled for choice , if you,re 100% sure on your specs then why not browse through some of their websites and see what design you fancy .

Its nice to have a fancy cue but more important is how it plays .
                              Buying a cue is not something I would rush into , do your homework first . I took months before I decided where to get my cue from , and still have a few more before it,s made . Sorry if I confused you , just making you aware of the plusses aswell as the minusses

Comment

Hi I've PM'd you... Arrow Cue - A real beauty and heavy as you requested...Cheers, Dave
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X