• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Lostris View Post
    Just went to find a tape measure Ha Ha!

57"
    9mm
    21oz

Stuck on the design though
    Found this for you on Greenbaize site, correct length & weight, tip a bit bigger tho & a bit different ! presume its still for sale (top cue out of the 3)
    http://greenbaize.com/forum/forum/vi...pid=37#post_37

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
      Lostris , Were all trying to advise you on all the options available with the budget you,ve got .
      With so many good cue makers to choose from it can seem like a minefield . Most cue makers within your budget have been mentioned so you,re spoiled for choice , if you,re 100% sure on your specs then why not browse through some of their websites and see what design you fancy .

Its nice to have a fancy cue but more important is how it plays .
      Buying a cue is not something I would rush into , do your homework first . I took months before I decided where to get my cue from , and still have a few more before it,s made . Sorry if I confused you , just making you aware of the plusses aswell as the minusses
      I spent an age buying my first cue which I think is a bit rubbish but I just wanted a cheap one to see if I could play the game, now can't stop playing so I thought I'd treat myself to a decent cue but there is sooo many!!
      It seems the main problem is the weight I want but I just can't play with anything lighter.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
        Found this for you on Greenbaize site, correct length & weight, tip a bit bigger tho & a bit different ! presume its still for sale (top cue out of the 3)
        http://greenbaize.com/forum/forum/vi...pid=37#post_37
        Thanks for looking! but errr

Comment

Thanks for looking! but errr
          What ? looks a bit girlie

Comment

What ? looks a bit girlie
            Ha ha I won't say what I think to the design I know it shouldn't be about the look of the cue but I can't help it!! I quite like the Mastercraft Nemesis cue

Comment

Good choice of maker, as you can have your exact specs at no extra cost - job done

Comment

Good choice of maker, as you can have your exact specs at no extra cost - job done
                Well maybe

Comment

Well maybe
                  Wouldn't want to go shopping with you

Comment

Did you look at the gbl cues here , lovely looking and excellent reviews from members here .

www.greenbaize.com/

Comment

Wouldn't want to go shopping with you
                      Actually I can't stand shopping! Just don't want to make a boo boo buying a cue!

Comment

You can't really go wrong if you stick to the people listed. They all provide good quality cues.
                        sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                          Did you look at the gbl cues here , lovely looking and excellent reviews from members here .

www.greenbaize.com/
                          Yep! gonna have a proper look tomorrow

Comment

Don't forget the GBL Granite Pro tips while you are there!

Comment

I would go to Craftsman cues and get them to make you a cue to your spec and design. They could make you a cue with some nice splices.

Comment

Originally Posted by Hairy potter View Post
                                I would go to Craftsman cues and get them to make you a cue to your spec and design. They could make you a cue with some nice splices.
                                Yeah, bespoke cue design is a service that I offer with Cue Craft. Hence either email me specs e.g. Weight, Length, Tip Size, Jointing Required, Woods for butt/shaft and any butt splices or coloured veneer, Extensions etc... You'd be suprised at the price compared to some of the figures quoted on here.. Also if I have a cue in stock that meets your requirements I will offer this and send photo's via email beforehand. Lots of options, full range of cases, extensions, telescopic and fixed mini-butts and the opportunity to try cues out before purchase or mail order if distance too far - the full package....cueist@genie.co.uk
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X