Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave from Mastercraft...

Hello

Just wondering if anyone on here has heared from Dave from mastercraft recently?, or has he gone on away?.

Im waiting to hear from him, in all fairness he is normally very quick to reply to emails, normally the same day or the day after but I haven't heared back from him for over a week. Cant phone him in the day due to work.

any help appreciated.

He is there. Spoke to him yesterday and today. They are very busy at the moment.
    sigpic <---New Website
    Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Ok thanks mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
        He is there. Spoke to him yesterday and today. They are very busy at the moment.
        Do they make cues for you Dan?
        MaXimumbreak - Where Everyone's a Winner
        It's now free to join!!!
        MaXimumbreak Snooker Store

Comment

I buy my joins and some bits of timber from them.
          sigpic <---New Website
          Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by Adamup View Post
            Hello

Just wondering if anyone on here has heared from Dave from mastercraft recently?, or has he gone on away?.

Im waiting to hear from him, in all fairness he is normally very quick to reply to emails, normally the same day or the day after but I haven't heared back from him for over a week. Cant phone him in the day due to work.

any help appreciated.
            He should be very busy, he takes days to reply my mail too....
            I'm still waiting for him to send my cue to me once ready

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
              He should be very busy, he takes days to reply my mail too....
              I'm still waiting for him to send my cue to me once ready

Ordered my cue from him nearly 3 weeks ago, I was waiting for an email with pictures of the wood for my front splice...he'd forgotten that I wanted to choose the peice so lucky I had the day off work and phoned him

He told me sometime next week I'd have the cue, cant wait.

Comment

Originally Posted by Adamup View Post
                Ordered my cue from him nearly 3 weeks ago, I was waiting for an email with pictures of the wood for my front splice...he'd forgotten that I wanted to choose the peice so lucky I had the day off work and phoned him

He told me sometime next week I'd have the cue, cant wait.
                I confirmed my order with him on the 15th January.....
                Already 5 weeks.........

Should give him a call too...
                Need to check the time different before calling
                Can you pls PM me the contact number

Cheers~~~~~~~~
                Last edited by kadobau; 19 February 2010, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Already 5 weeks.........

Cheers~~~~~~~~
                  5 Weeks isn't bad really when you think most makers have a more than 10 week waiting time, especially when you think there totally hand made start to finish to customers individual requirements.

Dave & Chris at Mastercraft are genuine hard working blokes who are keen to please, i've spoken to Dave before at 11pm & they were still working, i know there really busy at the moment & its frustrating when your waiting for something but i'm sure they'll be doing there best not to let anyone down.

It must be tricky for all our cuemakers with phone calls, emails etc & thats without the time it takes to actually make the cues.

But more importantly even if we have to wait a while as long as we get a nice cue at the end of the day thats all that matters ...........

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                    5 Weeks isn't bad really when you think most makers have a more than 10 week waiting time, especially when you think there totally hand made start to finish to customers individual requirements.

Dave & Chris at Mastercraft are genuine hard working blokes who are keen to please, i've spoken to Dave before at 11pm & they were still working, i know there really busy at the moment & its frustrating when your waiting for something but i'm sure they'll be doing there best not to let anyone down.

It must be tricky for all our cuemakers with phone calls, emails etc & thats without the time it takes to actually make the cues.

But more importantly even if we have to wait a while as long as we get a nice cue at the end of the day thats all that matters ...........
                    You are right, I should be more patient.

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
                      I buy my joins and some bits of timber from them.
                      Ah, I see...
                      MaXimumbreak - Where Everyone's a Winner
                      It's now free to join!!!
                      MaXimumbreak Snooker Store

Comment

I spoke to him on Monday and he's rushed of his feet at the moment.
                        Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
                        Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
                        Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
                        Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

Comment

Already 5 weeks.........

Should give him a call too...
                          Need to check the time different before calling
                          Can you pls PM me the contact number

Cheers~~~~~~~~
                          Hi mate

The wait is a killer aint it!? Dont think I could bare waiting for a Tw or Mw cue. But if you want handmade thats the way it goes.

Dont have enough posts to pm yet, you can get the contact no. from their website under ''contact''.

Comment

FINALLY................
                            Just received a mail from Dave.

OH! YES, BABY.................
                            He is sending out my cue next Monday, should reach me here in a few days.

Is time to use my new mastercraft to.....:snooker::snooker::snooker:

Comment

Working...
                            X