• New cue

Hi, im new to this forum and am after a new cue, ive found this website
    http://www.snurta.co.uk/snookercues.htm
    the cue i like is the new elegance cue priced at £59.95
    would anyone recommend it
    cheers

Elegance

Hi Mate
    I bought some of these they are very basic cue and you will be better off shopping around or even buying a second hand cue from ebay. But for the money they aint bad. If you need any more help I am sure any1 on this forim will help.

Look at e-bay and look at something like this item number 230426759636
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-PRO-BARRACUDA-KIRKHAM-SNOOKER-POOL-CUE-EXTS_W0QQ[/url]itemZ230426759636QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_SportingGoo ds_SnookerPool_RL?hash=item35a68151d4

Comment

Hi and welcome , never heard of these cues le alone seen one , so cant comment on the quality playablity etc .

Usually with these mass produced cheap cues you get what you pay for .If this is your max budget then Personally I would either look on ebay , or save a little extra and go to Craftsman , Mastercraft , mastercue , omin.

There are a few members here who may help you out , ADR 147 who sells cues , and Bitter who used to Welsh cues , although from what I understand no longer makes cues but is still selling them .

Ive got a powerglide handmade 3/4 for sale if youre interested along with a cuecraft case .

Comment

if u can post a picture of the cue ill have a think about it, and how much would you be looking for
        cheers for the help as well

Comment

if u can post a picture of the cue ill have a think about it, and how much would you be looking for

Comment

Originally Posted by matth1992 View Post
            If you give me youe email , then i will post pics and all details

Neil

Comment

its matthewh1992@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Ok thanks , I shall post pics , specs and details tomorrow you will have better pics in daylight . Is that ok

Comment

yh thats fine with me

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    Hi and welcome , never heard of these cues le alone seen one , so cant comment on the quality playablity etc .

Usually with these mass produced cheap cues you get what you pay for .If this is your max budget then Personally I would either look on ebay , or save a little extra and go to Craftsman , Mastercraft , mastercue , omin.

There are a few members here who may help you out , ADR 147 who sells cues , and Bitter who used to Welsh cues , although from what I understand no longer makes cues but is still selling them .

Ive got a powerglide handmade 3/4 for sale if youre interested along with a cuecraft case .
                    Very good and helpful post there mate. For budget buyers try Mastercarft and craftman cues

Comment

As far as i know "Snurta" is a ebay member and looks from the website its just a revamped Geordie pool of England site. Would you like to buy a cue from a place that has such attention to detail as this "Black Widow"?

sigpic <---New Website
                      Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

It looks like Black Window!!!!

Comment

yh, the black widow looks nice, are they are good make ?? and how much would i be looking at paying ?

Comment

More pictures Dan

Many Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by mike.crowe View Post
                              It looks like Black Window!!!!
                              Exactly

Im sorry but if you cant even get the badge right, god knows what the cue will be like.

I had a Geordie elegance through the workshop once and it was warped, had filler on it, splices had knife marks where they cut the tops down, there were gluelines and a badly fitted ferrule.

Id say they are the worst cues i have seen so far come out of China.
                              sigpic <---New Website
                              Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X