No announcement yet.

JP Ultimate or H&O Greenplate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw a H&O over the weekend, and I must say that I wasnt very impressed with it.
    Plus they couldnt even make it to the design I wanted.
    As for the others, I saw a MW cue that JP had in for some work on it, must say that I would not be happy if I had just spent £600 odd on it, leave it at that!
    Cant comment on Trevors work as I havent seen it.
    JP have 4 cues ready for customers, 2 Ultimates a Paragon and a Special, and I had a knock with all of them, all 4 were top class cues and you couldnt fault them.
    At the end of the day, Ive currently got a JP, I like his cues and if I have a problem, I will go back and make sure he knows about it! He is not one of the "invisible" cue makers that you cant go and see face to face.
    Highest Match Break - 77
    Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
    Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Originally Posted by whufcarl View Post
      I saw a H&O over the weekend, and I must say that I wasnt very impressed with it.
      Plus they couldnt even make it to the design I wanted.
      As for the others, I saw a MW cue that JP had in for some work on it, must say that I would not be happy if I had just spent £600 odd on it, leave it at that!
      Cant comment on Trevors work as I havent seen it.
      JP have 4 cues ready for customers, 2 Ultimates a Paragon and a Special, and I had a knock with all of them, all 4 were top class cues and you couldnt fault them.
      At the end of the day, Ive currently got a JP, I like his cues and if I have a problem, I will go back and make sure he knows about it! He is not one of the "invisible" cue makers that you cant go and see face to face.
      I'm surprised you didn't like the H & O you saw . What did you not like about it ?
      I suppose we have to wait 20 weeks for pics of your new cue . Can't wait to see them . I've got a TW cue and its very good . Only one that i've seen but if they play as good as they look it is money well spent for a lot of people .

Come on , let us know what work JP is doing to the MW cue . I can't imagine that it's anything drastic , surely ?

I understand why you went for JP cue due to location , personal preference etc and i hope you never have a problem to need to go back .

19 weeks and 6 days to go.....getting shorter by the day. Bet you can't wait .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I just didnt like the feel of it. I guess it just wasnt right for me. Im not disputing the quality, im sure if i gave them all the specs then they could make me a great cue, but the killer fact was they couldnt do the design i wanted, doesnt have a blue veneer.
        As for the MW cue, I am not gonna say what the problem was, just that I would be screwin!!
        As I have mentioned on here before, alot of my friends have JP cues, or have had cues worked on by JP and I dont know a single person who has had any problems.
        I am so impatient, Im gonna buy a calender and cross off the days lol
        I offered to pay extra if he could do it quicker but he was havin none of it lol
        Highest Match Break - 77
        Highest Practice Break - 101, 106, 111
        Highest Breaks of 2010 - 76-65-62-61-60-60-59-57

Comment

Working...
        X