Trevor White cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White cues

Afew day ago i asked everyone about Tony Glover cues thanks for the info . however, Trevor White seems to get pllenty of mentions too. I cannot find a web site about him so how do i contact him please?
    Once again i would like you feedback on Trevor White cues.... cost quality etc. Thanks Steve.

He is on this forum Trevs1
    However I believe he is on holiday atm and his waiting time tends to be very long.
    There is plenty of information on Trevor White cues, prices and his email is mentioned countless times if you do a search.

Gallery of Trevor White cues
    http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

There are hundreds of reviews on here for Trev.s cues just search along the cue section . From what i,ve read everybody seems more than happy with the cue he,s made them , just as they are with a cue from other top cue makers .

There are a dozen or so top class cue makers who will all make you a first class cue , with verry little difference in the terms of quality in the end result .

Trev has,nt got a website but you can pm him here , he is Trevs1 . I think he,s away on holiday at the moment , even when he comes back he,s not taking orders for several months , so if you want a cue from him you,ve got a long wait .

Comment

You can serch out other threads to see some of the good cues out there

Tw has a very long waiting time.. MW needs 4-5months.
        Dan Shelton only will be taking order in August if not mistaken.

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
          He is on this forum Trevs1
          However I believe he is on holiday atm and his waiting time tends to be very long.
          There is plenty of information on Trevor White cues, prices and his email is mentioned countless times if you do a search.

Gallery of Trevor White cues
          http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/
          Say, why on the photos in the gallery given by you, on the cues there are two different marks? In the upper part of the page - one version, lower- with the inscription “Trevor White”?

Comment

Originally Posted by Vitalich View Post
            Say, why on the photos in the gallery given by you, on the cues there are two different marks? In the upper part of the page - one version, lower- with the inscription “Trevor White”?
            it's the old and new badge, MAST old badge, Trevor White new badge

Comment

thanks, is now understandable.

Comment

Working...
              X