extension for barracuda gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extension for barracuda gold

Does anyone hav or know where i can get extensions for an old barracuda gold?

not sure how old, my friend found the cue at the pool hall he worked, and it belongs to noone so he took it. i dont know how long its been there, but the cue play wells, despite being a bit warped. he's just looking for a set of extensions for it now. does anyone also know if barracuda changed their extensions for their gold medal cues, when they started making them in asia? just curious, as it could be different. thanks =]

Maybe you can PM snookerpoolman or ADR147 see if they have any

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
      ..... my friend found the cue at the pool hall he worked, and it belongs to noone so he took it.....
      Isn't that called theft
      Got to belong to somebody

Comment

LOL nah managers said its been there for too long. taking up space. one of the staff use to use it while she was working, or after work for a hit, but managers agreed he could hav it if he wanted since he was startin the season real soon =]

Comment

That must be a heavenly gift.. Haha..

Comment

Wish I knew where my Burwat Champ cue walked to when somebody thought it belonged to nobody, from one of the clubs I used to play in. Not often that this happened.
            Was this a heavenly gift for someone?
            :snooker:

Comment

he's only using it temporarily :P as his 8.5 mm pool cue is no good for snooker haha. he plans to buy a new cue soon =]

Comment

Working...
              X