No announcement yet.

Best Cue Maker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toppoter you are right ihave just ordered a Tony Glover cue cannot wait to try it out ... only 9 weeks to go...

Comment

his main point is to display his ignorance in his postings.

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
      Verry good reply.
      The most important that you are happy with cue you are playing. I am happy with what I got and I recommend what I have.
      John Parris Ultimate one piece is the best cue I play with. It has 10 evenly run chevrons, nice strait grain and very nice feel.58" 9.5 mm tip and 18.5 oz weight. 4 splice of thyia burr wood and ebony butt. Sd joint and cost me £675. I was waiting for this cue just over 10 month.
      Good luck to every body and I hope every one will find them perfect cue.

Comment

Best Cue Maker

Hi Stephen hope you enjoy your Glover Cue half as much as I do you won't be dissapointed.

:snooker::snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Woolf147 View Post
          Ok Lol
          Are you making them your self in Malaysia? Why not it is good profit. Wood stick probebly cost $50 then you sell for £120 on eBay saying that this cue is as good as john parris.
          That is possible. Our forest has plenty of high quality exotic woods. Malaysian craftmanship is also top notch. If we can make some of the best wood-based furnitures, then making cue should not be a problem. Anyway, snooker is not that popular here, so it is not really a worthy business for us to make money...OKAY? Haaaaaaaa...?

My point is simple: Asian made cues are as good as (if not better than) UK made cue.

Cheers.
          Last edited by brendan147; 3 March 2010, 01:03 AM.
          My cueing sucks

Comment

Originally Posted by brendan147 View Post
            That is possible. Our forest has plenty of high quality exotic woods. Malaysian craftmanship is also top notch. If we can make some of the best wood-based furnitures, then making cue should not be a problem. Anyway, snooker is not that popular here, so it is not really a worthy business for us to make money...OKAY? Haaaaaaaa...?

My point is simple: Asian made cues are as good as (if not better than) UK made cue.

Cheers.
            oh look a flying pig :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by 1lawyer View Post
              oh look a flying pig :snooker:
              ginger pork rice is one of my favourite
              My cueing sucks

Comment

why can't you mates takes this somewhere and stop hijacking threads?

Comment

Chill mate.. nobody hijacking any threads..
                  Let's have some fun.. Don't worry we'll still stick back to the main topic.. :snooker:

Comment

To the point who is the best cue maker there might not be right answer (as said many times in this topic), but after reading this thread there I can't stop thinking that topic misleads people who are about to get a new cue.

I think there should be put more weight to the point who are the cuemakers behind their brands who really do the cues for ordinary people (not worlds top 32) by themselves. How can You be sure after purchasing a made-to-measure cue it really is made by the person whose name stands on the badge?

Comment

Originally Posted by eha View Post
                      To the point who is the best cue maker there might not be right answer (as said many times in this topic), but after reading this thread there I can't stop thinking that topic misleads people who are about to get a new cue.
                      If you are into some crazy stuff of guitar licks (like myself), you might wonder who is the best guitar maker?

If you are auto maniac, there are so many great car makers out there for you to consider.

The same issue with "who is the best cue maker?". There will be no definite answer for this.
                      My cueing sucks

Comment

trevor white all the way.period.
                        RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Originally Posted by khizzy View Post
                          trevor white all the way.period.
                          But I was thinking that the best cue maker is Robin Cook
                          You cannot improve your game if you don't have a cue and snooker table
                          BTW vucko means wolfie

Comment

my personal fravorite is robin cook.

Comment

Sorry but i hardly think that is true,if that was the case we would all buy ulimate cues brand new then sell them on for a handsome profit,no need to go to work then!!

Comment

Working...
                              X