How is Mastercrafts cue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is Mastercrafts cue?

Hi, guys, I am serisouly considering a new cue. I have read some posts, it seems that Mastercraft cue by David is a pretty good choice.

Has anyone got any experience with his cue? How does it compare with Trevor white cue or Mike Wooldrige cue? The specific cue i am considering is NEMESIS 1 piece, about £175.

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

ive played with some, they seem fantastic for value. =]

Comment

Since you are from Aussie, why dun you consider getting a cue done from a down under cue maker?

http://www.zakscustomcues.com/

I once had the chance to play with one of his cue from my frd whom happens to own one. Cue is well made and i m full of praises from shaft selections to craftsmanship.

Comment

Going from what i,ve read from members here who have one , most if not all are ver happy with ther Masrercraft cues .

I,m sure owners will give you their views on them . The pics i,ve seen of them have been very impressive .

Value wise they seem as good as you can get for your money , dont think you can quite compare then to a TW , MW , or other top cuemakers , but then they, ll cost you a lot more money, so you,ve got to do a comparison on that basis .

That does,nt mean they wont play as good , just a small diference in the finer detail .

Comment

Originally Posted by dl126 View Post
          Hi, guys, I am serisouly considering a new cue. I have read some posts, it seems that Mastercraft cue by David is a pretty good choice.

Has anyone got any experience with his cue? How does it compare with Trevor white cue or Mike Wooldrige cue? The specific cue i am considering is NEMESIS 1 piece, about £175.

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks in advance.
          I can only comment after next week......
          Cause I'll receive my new mastercraft cue end of next week

Cheers......

Comment

Originally Posted by kadobau View Post
            I can only comment after next week......
            Cause I'll receive my new mastercraft cue end of next week

Cheers......
            I'll let you know tomorrow, mine was sent out today

Comment

Rememberto share with us here and it would be nice if pictures were attached

Many thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                Rememberto share with us here and it would be nice if pictures were attached

Many thanks
                No problem will post pictures if I manage to figure out how.

Comment

I've played a Mastercraft Eclipse cue for about 2 years, it's a good cue and great value for the price I paid (130 GBP). I don't think you can go wrong with a mastercraft in this price section.

Comment

thanks for your replies, keep them coming please, would love to see and hear more from owners of Mastercues.

Comment

Originally Posted by Adamup View Post
                      I'll let you know tomorrow, mine was sent out today
                      Wow, so jealous.......
                      Mine will take few days for the delivery, the other side of the world.

Comment

thanks for your replies, keep them coming please, would love to see and hear more from owners of Mastercues.
                        dl126 Mite be a typo but Mastercues are not the same as Mastercraft. The latter are made in Shropshire England by Dave and Chris and the former (mastercues) are made in Thailand I think. Both good cues by all accounts. You can see mastercues on the Green Baize website. I have a Mastercraft Eclipse in maple. Lovely cue and good value for £135. I've posted pictures on another thread. Search my posts and you'll find them.

Comment

Yep, very nice cues for the money IMO. I got mine custom made by Dave, as Bigmeek said, search my posts and you'll find pics of it. My game has been improving consistently since I changed my rubbish Riley 2 pc for this

Comment

Any opinion is welcome.

Thanks in advance.
                            Well my custom mastercraft arrived the other day I haven't played with it yet but it looks and feels stunning, highly recommended.

Here's a few pics

http://img203.imageshack.us/g/img1vn.jpg/
                            Last edited by Adamup; 28 February 2010, 01:18 AM.

Comment

That looks like a really nice cue congrats

Comment

Working...
                              X