Urgent help please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent help please!

I just recieved the Peradon Sapphire, however i just opened it, and the long extension has a female end, and so does the main shaft of the cue, meaning i cant put the extension on... The small normal piece which is attached on to make it the normal cue has the male end, so it threads onto the main cue itself fine, however the long black extension has the same female attachment as the main cue...

Have they made the extension wrong?

Urgent help required please

It sounds strange that the shaft has a female part. The standard is that the male part is on the shaft and the female on the butt.
    In that case the extension would be correct.
    I am confused... Oh wait... Maybe I'm not...

Comment

The main shaft has a male part, and the two butts have femals parts ... Omg im so f**kin angry! I was ready to go down to the local and practice with it, and i prob cant play with it now!

Comment

Originally Posted by Chris Patterson View Post
        The main shaft has a male part, and the two butts have femals parts ... Omg im so f**kin angry! I was ready to go down to the local and practice with it, and i prob cant play with it now!
        Now I don't understand. In your initial post you say the shaft has a female part...
        What you describe now sounds correct...

Comment

Sorry, i was just typing too quick haha! the main shaft has a female part, and so does the longer extension. The small butt that joins the cue for normal play has a male end. I emailed the guy and i have to send it back over and hes sending a new one

Comment

Maybe you can call up and find out see.
            It's a very strange case.. maybe you can attach some pictures here.
            For some pros to help you out or as a reminder to other buyers ..

Comment

Good that you'll be getting a new one

Comment

I know, but i wanted to go down and have a go with the cue ... Although i have to return it, do you think i could go down to the snooker hall and play with it for just an hour?

Comment

You just sending the extension back ?? - if so you can still go practice with the cue, just stay in position and you wont need it let us know later how you get on

Comment

Trust me try contact top cue they will be able to help you.
                    "Where's the white going?"

Comment

I did contact them, the guy repled and said "Hi Chris,
                      Really sorry about, we will send the correct one out Monday 1st class post if you could use the same packet and return via same method we will refund you with the postage, again sorry,
                      ========
                      Regards,
                      Michael"

So i replied asking does he want all of the contents sent back, or just the extension, but he should only want the extension, as i just found a pic on the internet and the extension is supposed to have a male end... Should i still take it down and play with it? :@

Comment

Pretty sure you only need to send the extension back, as if its only a screw fixing he'll know the type, with airlok fixings i think you need to make sure its a good match tho. so i would say its ok to use cue

Comment

He replied saying just to send the extension back, suppose that ABIT of good news... So will send it back on Monday, and they are refunding P+P, and replacing extension.

Will keep you all updated tomorrow, heading down to get abit of practice with a faulty cue haha!

Thanks guys for all the quick responses!

Comment

He replied saying just to send the extension back, suppose that ABIT of good news... So will send it back on Monday, and they are refunding P+P, and replacing extension.

Will keep you all updated tomorrow, heading down to get abit of practice with a faulty cue haha!

Thanks guys for all the quick responses!
                            With that solution the cue is faultless. Just the extension is bad.

Comment

......we will send the correct one out Monday 1st class post if you could use the same packet and return via same method we will refund you with the postage....
                              Just one thing Chris, you need to wait till new one arrives, and then use that packaging to send the other one back

Comment

Working...
                              X