Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Craft Royal Standard

Hi there

You guys know so much a bout queues i was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I am new to the game hitting breaks in the 20's and 30's and am looking at buying a cue craft royal standard £135, 57.5, 19 oz.

Is this a good decision or should i be looking at mastercraft or craftsman or something else?

please help i am going around in circles.

Paul

I have this cue for sale and in my opinion it would be a better choice than cue craft

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ght=master+cue
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

A friend of mine has a Cue Craft Royal Standard and if I'm honest, I hate it. It's weighted too far back, and the shaft is really chunky. It also looks nasty with not very well dyed grain (yes it is Ash).

Comment

I'd also advise going with either a Craftsman, Mastercraft or Mastercue.

Cue Craft make great cases though.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
          I have this cue for sale and in my opinion it would be a better choice than cue craft

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ght=master+cue
          if i had not bought so many cues lately i would buy this cue without hesitation, got to be a real bargain at that price

Comment

How many cues you have ?
            Thats a very nice mastercue.. sure you're not getting it ?
            :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
              How many cues you have ?
              Thats a very nice mastercue.. sure you're not getting it ?
              :snooker:
              got a few cues Freddie, nothing too flash - this is a cue i did try to buy from ADR147 but he didnt accept my low offer

http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...&postcount=786

Comment

Yeah.. now i recall..
                I've post on that thread and talk about your JP before.
                Nice collection. Willytan has a cue that look almost the same as that one, wondering did ADR bought it from willy ?

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                  Yeah.. now i recall..
                  I've post on that thread and talk about your JP before.
                  Nice collection. Willytan has a cue that look almost the same as that one, wondering did ADR bought it from willy ?
                  FYI...

The mastercue PB2 was sold to a nice gentleman from India.

Comment

Oh.. Sorry ..
                    :S

Comment

Originally Posted by polotechnics View Post
                      Hi there

You guys know so much a bout queues i was wondering if you could give me some advice.

I am new to the game hitting breaks in the 20's and 30's and am looking at buying a cue craft royal standard £135, 57.5, 19 oz.

Is this a good decision or should i be looking at mastercraft or craftsman or something else?

please help i am going around in circles.

Paul
                      polotechnics My Cue Craft brochure says the price is £135 PLUS VAT which adds to the cost. If you go to Mastercraft you'll get a brilliant cue for the same money or less. You'll be able to get the cue made to your own specification and be able to pick your own woods and veneers. Well worth looking at the Mastercraft website to see examples of their cues. The downside is that they're very busy at the moment and you'd have to wait about 5 weeks for your cue to be made unless they had a part made one which would suit you.

Comment

I agree with Bigmeek, give Mastercraft a go.
                        Justin - The Cue Store - Handmade and Bespoke Cues, Bespoke Fibreglass Cue Cases, Accessories.
                        Website - The Cue Store - E-mail - sales@thecuestore.co.uk - Tel - 01892 882787
                        Skype - thecuestore1 - Whatsapp - 07810 635004
                        Facebook - Like The Cue Store - Twitter - Follow The Cue Store

Comment

thankyou so much for your help guys. i have gone for a mastercraft cue - furious - 19 oz 3/4.

cant wait for it to arrive

thankyou once again

Comment

Originally Posted by polotechnics View Post
                            thankyou so much for your help guys. i have gone for a mastercraft cue - furious - 19 oz 3/4.

cant wait for it to arrive

thankyou once again
                            Good choice. I went for the Eclipse but with the blue veneer from the Furious. Looks nice IMO. Also went for maple instead of ash. All just a case of personal preference.

Comment

Working...
                            X