Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advices~ ~

hi, guys
    i want to buy a cue and my budget is 300 pound.could you give me some adivices?
    which brand shoud i choose? which one can i get my cue soon?
    and i found a website called ABCsnooker who sell northwest cues, is anybody bought cues from ABC?
    (http://www.abcsnooker.co.uk/index.ph...mart&Itemid=53)
    thanks

Hi,

I have a few cues for sales such as;
    John Parris
    2 x special (3/4)
    1 x special (1pcs)
    1 x Ultimate maple (1pcs)

MW
    CC01

If you are interested, feel free to email me willysellcue@yahoo.com

Comment

With 300pound you can get a very decent cue out there mate.
      Use the search button and go through the past thread about cues. You might be able to get what you need there.
      Let us know more about the cue you are looking for.. cue maker .. spec.. etc etc.

Comment

Are the North West cues mentioned in above link the same as the NorthWest cues mentioned in this thread http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=23265 which are produced by master cue maker Kevin Muncaster ?
        Snooker will rise once again

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
          With 300pound you can get a very decent cue out there mate.
          Use the search button and go through the past thread about cues. You might be able to get what you need there.
          Let us know more about the cue you are looking for.. cue maker .. spec.. etc etc.
          thanks for your reply,
          i have readed many threads about the cues in this forum, it is really helpful.
          now i prefer to buy a cue made by Robin,Mike and Tony glover, the price and quality form them are good. the problems are that i can not get quote from website of tony and mike(maybe some technology problems), and robin doesn't accept order until April.

Comment

Your most welcome mate..
            If you want custom made cues now, I think you have to be patient and willing to wait as many cue makers are very busy now. Mike's cue have waiting period about 5-6months. But you'll get very decent cue.
            Did you view this thread ?
            http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...+white+contact

Try get 10post first, then you can PM those cue maker here. If you're interested in getting an Omin or Uncle Thai or Mastercue.. Find Unclevit in TSF.. he'll be able to help you.

Hope this helps..

Comment

Your most welcome mate..
              If you want custom made cues now, I think you have to be patient and willing to wait as many cue makers are very busy now. Mike's cue have waiting period about 5-6months. But you'll get very decent cue.
              Did you view this thread ?
              http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...+white+contact

Try get 10post first, then you can PM those cue maker here. If you're interested in getting an Omin or Uncle Thai or Mastercue.. Find Unclevit in TSF.. he'll be able to help you.

Hope this helps..
              that is really helpful, thank you very much
              can i PM all cue makers,such as MIKE and TONY, shows on the thread when i get 10 post?

Comment

Here,s the link for Glover cues . Go to page 12 for custom design and price

www.cues-glover.co.uk/

Comment

Originally Posted by dong326 View Post
                  that is really helpful, thank you very much
                  can i PM all cue makers,such as MIKE and TONY, shows on the thread when i get 10 post?
                  You're most welcome..
                  Yes .. you can but pray hard they reply you as soon as possible.
                  You can also try Dan Shelton.. His work are very nice and he have lots of nice/exotic wood that you can choose to made your custom cue.

All the best.
                  Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                    Here,s the link for Glover cues . Go to page 12 for custom design and price

www.cues-glover.co.uk/
                    i tried but my form have not been sent successfully, i do not konw why

Comment

You're most welcome..
                      You can also try Dan Shelton.. His work are very nice and he have lots of nice/exotic wood that you can choose to made your custom cue.

All the best.
                      Cheers
                      i think the best way is to visit cue makers,so that i can choose my favorite cue.but i am in Wales, it is too far away.
                      how about the red-plate(not custom) of Hunt?

Comment

i think the best way is to visit cue makers,so that i can choose my favorite cue.but i am in Wales, it is too far away.
                        how about the red-plate(not custom) of Hunt?
                        It,s very frustrating if your getting a cue off the top cuemakers right now as they are all ver busy . The shortest waiting list I now of is Tony Glover , which is ten weeks , whilst Trev White and Dan Shelton waiting list is a few months . Not sure about Mike Wooldridge but I would imagine he would be the same .

If you need a cue pretty quick then you may you may have to look at a Craftsman , Mastercfaft , Mastercue , Omin , GBL etc , or try Unclevit on the forum to see what he,s got available .

Comment

You're most welcome..

All the best.
                          Cheers
                          HI,
                          i just went to the Dan Shelton's website and i found that cues are really amazing. they are not expensive(just around 150 pound), are their quality as good as Tony's or Robin's cues?

Comment

HI,
                            i just went to the Dan Shelton's website and i found that cues are really amazing. they are not expensive(just around 150 pound), are their quality as good as Tony's or Robin's cues?
                            I think they cost a bit more than that mate

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                              I think they cost a bit more than that mate
                              oh, really? but prices show blow the photographs(custom cues) are around 150

Comment

Working...
                              X