No announcement yet.

need advices~ ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you looking at the mastercraft website?
    dan only has a photobucket account of his current work with no prices.
    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
      are you looking at the mastercraft website?
      dan only has a photobucket account of his current work with no prices.
      oh, my god, it is my fault, actually i just looked at are Dunns cues. i am sorry about that

Comment

who can show me the website of Dan Shelton, i can not find it.

Comment

I think he has too many orders on atm and is not taking any more but his photobucket account is here http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/totlxtc1978/
          My cue is the machine spliced pear wood cue with the Olivewood splice currently at the top

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
            I think he has too many orders on atm and is not taking any more but his photobucket account is here http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/totlxtc1978/
            My cue is the machine spliced pear wood cue with the Olivewood splice currently at the top
            lol I dont have too many orders. I have enough to keep me very busy. But Rob is right, apart from a few people I am finalising orders with im now officially not taking any more work on.
            sigpic <---New Website
            Dan Shelton Cues on Facebook

Comment

Originally Posted by totlxtc View Post
              lol I dont have too many orders. I have enough to keep me very busy. But Rob is right, apart from a few people I am finalising orders with im now officially not taking any more work on.
              OK... You don't have "too many" orders... But you would have if you took more

Comment

Originally Posted by dong326 View Post
                i think the best way is to visit cue makers,so that i can choose my favorite cue.but i am in Wales, it is too far away.
                how about the red-plate(not custom) of Hunt?
                If you are able to try out the cue at H&O shop, the most important is the hit of the cue.
                Dun bias the cue bcos it is red plate or blue plate.

Sin you are currently in UK, you can make your way down the various cue makers to try out the cues in your free time.

Comment

Working...
                X