O´min cues - experiences, aggregate topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by wannabenumb View Post
    We definately don't understand each other you ain't my wife nor girlfriend, who knows we both may be in love or became best buddy in the future! BUT' beri the unfortunately, i won't bother to consider as your such an implausable freak. I've repeated a sooo many times that i luv my O'min cue, how many times must i repeat this again, please tell me now ya! Want me to type in chinese characters is it, or you prefer Arabic?

Without the help of a search party to help me out, i took 3 painful hours carefully looking, seeing, touch, knocked, feel, stroke, bent, caress and even roll cue from left to right on table, still there wasn't any cons founded on my
    current hO'le ME cue "Opss;'O'min maple cue". bob1, Thats the last time im saying this. Nothing to do with playing ability than play what snooker and own what good cue? Thus it certainly does triggers me to think of alternatives ball games without having needs of using cues, what about marbles or any of those two balls thats quite popular to most. I've SAID before and saying it NOW again, I LOVE TO ADD HUMOUR(not disrespect). IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST IGNORE WHATEVER that I had SUNG AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE ;sorry your post". Ultimately, that's my view and you surely have yours too, right bob1?

ENGLAND" is the place i've been long wishing to visit since young even till now. Going there definately makes a run for your money, never will be mine clever you! i'l definately be there if you pays for my air tickets to make a walk for my money! How.." moreover, you'll be able to see in real life what a good snooker player is all about! Beating anyone is a piece of cake for me
    da! I may be ignorant in cues and such but not till the extend of not knowing there's always someone betta out there, let alone mentioning 'England, CHINA alone can anytime outnumbered the amount of 147 snookies if you where to compares, centurys is nothing there. Think i'l try go beat Ding Ding Huay first before your HorneyO'solittle.

Your interested in my snooker life story or me? Not only i can type 3days and night about myself, i can talk over phone with you for 3days and nights if your interested. Best thing that'' ever happens is that you'll be here by my side, we can do "more"... rather than just talking about you and your wannabenumb!

Right so.. after asking me so much questions and chatting with me you've reach your bottom line at last, i pressumed that's the end, anyway i would welcome any of your top line too, cheers bob2!!!
    So my bottom line and back to the topic just like you and assuming you'll like it to be... I've never owned any JP cues and H & 0, I prefer my O'min cue not unlike you do, instead its my only cue and because of the one piece maple without any anti-hijack joint, and my maple shaft looks good but even gooder after i've sanded dirt off and feed it multiples times with different types of oil!! Last but not least, because i can't afford the 2 cues mentioned that's the main reason why i have comments for O'min cue. Like you bob1 it's concerns about the price. Mine's better price than yours for sure!

MW has got these little catoon animinated clips on air lock-joints which i personally found it interesting, just search and memorised it and go tell all your friends bout it, i sincerely prayed that you can comprehend it with ease. Unlike what you had did to my post, well im always wiling to guide you through on what is what and what is not really what you really want to know as what i said.

Yeah, thread about myself 'YES PLEASE... Will you be the first one to come in asking me questions, "hoped not" as i deemed your comprehension failed terriblly. I've got no problem talking about myself and talking cock's is many the gooder; "unless im those typical type of shy and girly type of guys!
    So, are you jealous that i can beat all players in my club? You wanna join in the got beaten list? Come at your own risk, you may break your cue and got fustrated just by the look of ME! Definately it won't materialize, im too pro a player for you anyway. Well, im actually quite curious if anyone supports bob's idea on starting a tread on wannabenumb?

Yes, i love to be funny and don't even need to try, and you can always loves to hate me.
    I'll love you in anyway! Will ya?

Best regards,
    I wannabenumb
    I did read part of your post and just stopped, if any of the other members
    have an opinion after reading my posts and yours. I am sure they can
    decide who is the Freak . Granted I am not sure based on your posts
    if you are a 12 year old or an adult with major problems.

Cheers!

Comment

I'd say he has major issues as an adult. My 8 year old son speaks far better English than he does.

I know there are many of us here who don't speak English as a 1st language but we try our absolute best to string together posts/messages in such that everyone reading it would understand irregardless.

But this guy.......is truly a classic moron.

Comment

wannabenumb = i m a total dumb

Comment

This is a useful and constructive website/forum for people who enjoy snooker, not a venue for a 'Showdown at the OK Coral'. I think TSF should seriously consider imposing a ban or some kind of warning to people who use this forum for wrong reasons.
          cuemad

Comment

WOW... That was so difficult too read, and none of it made a bit of sense.

Strange......

Comment

Let us put everything behind and go back to the main topic.
              Let's be nice to one another ..

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post

Strange......
                you actually read it? i got a few lines in and couldnt take it any more...
                could we get back on topic now?
                sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Originally Posted by RGCirencester View Post
                  you actually read it? i got a few lines in and couldnt take it any more...
                  could we get back on topic now?
                  I agree. Another member mentioned the new MW twist joint. One of the
                  things I like most about the O'min is the Air lock joint, Others have menitoned
                  that they don't like the air lock joint, I am wondering why & asking I
                  guess the opinion of any cue makers . The O'min does not have a air lock
                  joint in the butt but apparently the MW does. The MW seems like a great
                  but very expensive cue, and the O'min has the joint I like at a better
                  price, more value for the money?

I seem to feel that I get a better solid hit with the O'min joint, and as
                  I have said the shaft seems to be a very good qualitity of ash.
                  The other question regarding the O'min is if they have a return policy if
                  there are any problems with the product. MW say's that he has a 100%
                  return policy, any experiences good or bad?

Thanks to the member that gave the site with new info on that new twist
                  joint by MW.

Note: Trevor had mentioned that he does not like the Air -lock joint because
                  he has done repairs on cues with that joint, and obviously since he does
                  not have an air lock joint in his cues he is not a fan.
                  Last and finally I wonder or the value in having a air lock joint in the butt
                  is it necessary MW has it but O'min or anyone else does not.

Comment

my welsh pool trading cue and my cue from Dan (totlxtc) both have airlock joints for the extensions.
                    sigpic A Truly Beakerific Long Pot Sir!

Comment

Who can understand him? Does he understand himself. I know that English is not his first language, but is there any need for all this diatribe?
                      Am getting a little sick of what he is trying to say and trying to de-cypher it.
                      :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
                        I'd say he has major issues as an adult. My 8 year old son speaks far better English than he does.

I know there are many of us here who don't speak English as a 1st language but we try our absolute best to string together posts/messages in such that everyone reading it would understand irregardless.

But this guy.......is truly a classic moron.
                        Is that all? More comments please!
                        Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

Originally Posted by willytan View Post
                          wannabenumb = i m a total dumb
                          Willy, you can look me up easily. Saying it right in my face got a far better kick than highlighting it here.
                          Will those snookies im playing with ever stop calling me a 'ONE-pointer for a day!

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post

Strange......
                            It makes no sense for sure, if it makes any sense to you then i'l not be enjoying myself typing all these especially when im high on drugs. Im sniffing some glue while typing you this, hopes it makes sense to you...

Comment

Originally Posted by wannabenumb View Post
                              ... especially when im high on drugs. Im sniffing some glue while typing you this...
                              You have a strange sense of humour

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
                                Who can understand him? Does he understand himself. I know that English is not his first language, but is there any need for all this diatribe?
                                Am getting a little sick of what he is trying to say and trying to de-cypher it.
                                :snooker:

I just don't understand myself either and thus I WANNA BE NUMB! This time, my english used is far more difficult and i hoped it won't hinder your de-cyphering.
                                You getting sick? Hope you'll recover soon. Sorry, can't type anything to make you feel better instead, full of regrets...

Comment

Working...
                                X