Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peradon Earl

Hi,

New to forum; play pool for my uni, and looking to upgrade from the crap cheap argos bce cue I currently play with...

Budget around £100, and looking at the Peradon Earl model - any feedback on this or similar cues? Any alternatives for this budget?

Seems like a decent, hand-spliced cue for the money...what do you think?

Cheers,

Oli

If you have £100 to spend I would recomend saving a little more and going for a mastercraft cue for £130 you would get a much better cue!

I used to use a peradon century which I payed around the £100 mark for, I recently got a mastercraft cue and the difference in quality is night and day mate.

check out www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk

Comment

e-mail me adr147 @ hotmail . com i will see what i can do.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

adr147: could you help me to order mastercraft cue?

Comment

if you can try saving for a peradon king i've had one for nearly 2 years brilliant cue

Comment

Cheers for the advice, will email you ADR; not looking to buy until about may, as it will be a birthday present.
            Could potentially stretch to £130, the peradon prince looks nice, as do other brands for the price.
            Out of interest, what is 'a better cue'?
            Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by opoole View Post
              Cheers for the advice, will email you ADR; not looking to buy until about may, as it will be a birthday present.
              Could potentially stretch to £130, the peradon prince looks nice, as do other brands for the price.
              Out of interest, what is 'a better cue'?
              Cheers
              My peradon century that I had looked nice in the pics but when it arrived I was dissapointed, the splicing wasn't even nor was the splicing flush to the butt of the cue. The ebony was very patchy and the shaft didn't feel very silky plus the 6'' mini butts aren't even made out of ebony.

There are no such problems with my mastercraft the quality of finish is much better.

Im not saying that you cant get a good peradon cue i'v read that if you order a custom cue from peradon they are of good quality.But I think that a custom cue from peradon will cost allot more than a mastercraft cue.
              Last edited by Adamup; 8 March 2010, 08:01 PM.

Comment

What about Frank Callan cues, up to much?

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys, I've narrowed it down...does anyone have any experience of powerglide cues?

Comment

opoole, I have Peradon Earl 1 pce cue for sale for £80.... sunsetbeachguy@hotmail.com

Comment

Originally Posted by opoole View Post
                      Thanks for the advice guys, I've narrowed it down...does anyone have any experience of powerglide cues?
                      I just sold a handmade powerglide control and it was a very nice cue . Well made well balanced and good playing cue .

Comment

i have a peradon earl and i broke it the otherday
                        wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Hi mate,

Thanks, but I've decided against the Earl and I'm ordering up a craftsman dominator via ADR147 in the next couple of weeks.

Great cue though, was playing with one the other day!

Cheers,

Oli

Comment

Working...
                          X