Poor experience on payment for cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor experience on payment for cue

Who can tell me what should i do now....

I want to buy a cue on website in Craftesmancues.com last week, then I choose one cue, one case and tips& chalk,all 6 things ,amount 364 GBP. I register a PAYPAL to pay ,but I try it many times,is error,maybe Paypal not frienly to Chinese user,when I pay over 50,is error.At last,I only pay 96GBP on paypal .

Then I have to find another payment ti complete my order,so change my original order(6things364GBP) to 268GBP,remove the case & the tips,in order to display the rest pay :268GBP. Then I pay it through ACTINIC PAYMENT.

But when I send E-mail to confirm my order ,the sales of Craftsmancues,he did not see my second payment for 268.And I can't contact he except E-mail.
    Now he didn't replay my email.

What shou I do now....Who can help me....crying

im sure someone on here will be able to help you by gettin in contact with them for you! just giv it a bit of time. hav faith it will all work out

Comment

Originally Posted by BoBnoGG!n View Post
      im sure someone on here will be able to help you by gettin in contact with them for you! just giv it a bit of time. hav faith it will all work out
      Thank you!
      Now China is midday,but UK is early in the morning。
      And when UK at work time, I am in midnight。

Comment

They are a reputable company. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you

Sometimes, email replies take a while. I have been working in a fast-paced industry and occasionally email responses from me can be slow.

Comment

Originally Posted by Bulkie View Post
          They are a reputable company. I wouldn't worry too much if I were you

Sometimes, email replies take a while. I have been working in a fast-paced industry and occasionally email responses from me can be slow.
          haha~I just worried they don't know those several times payments all by same user.

Comment

Moreover I never doubt that craftsman is a reputable company.
            But the payment way is too trouble and easily cause misunderstanding.

Comment

I honestly don't think their payment method is confusing and misleading. Paypal is easy to use, pretty idiot-proof and protects buyers.

How long have you waited since your last email to them?

Comment

Originally Posted by bulkie View Post
                i honestly don't think their payment method is confusing and misleading. Paypal is easy to use, pretty idiot-proof and protects buyers.

How long have you waited since your last email to them?
                唉!我跟你说,你真是无法理解我心中的郁闷...
                人家头一次买东西就搞成这样,连个卖家都联系不到,能痛快么,还有那个贝宝,虽然说你觉得不错吧,但是对中 国用户真的很难用。

Comment

Do you know if there,s a limit on the paypal account
                  . I thought it would have been easier to deal with Craftsman direct and pay with debit card . Craftsman along with other cuemakers are all very busy and sometimes will take a week or so to reply to emails .

I would,nt worry it will get sorted

Comment

Originally Posted by espresso_ren View Post
                    唉!我跟你说,你真是无法理解我心中的郁闷...
                    人家头一次买东西就搞成这样,连个卖家都联系不到,能痛快么,还有那个贝宝,虽然说你觉得不错吧,但是对中 国用户真的很难用。
                    I can read and understand mandarin. I know exactly what you're saying.

Just be patient. I'm pretty sure they will response to your emails soon.

Comment

Thank everybody to help and care~
                      Hope everything goes well~

Comment

I bought a cue from them nowdays (~150GBP) and there was no problem paying with PayPal.
                        By the way Paypal needs to confirm your credit card. After that there won't be no limit at the transfering.
                        Be patient!
                        The key is the mental approach!

Comment

Originally Posted by edemrulez View Post
                          I bought a cue from them nowdays (~150GBP) and there was no problem paying with PayPal.
                          By the way Paypal needs to confirm your credit card. After that there won't be no limit at the transfering.
                          Be patient!
                          Thank you~I buy the cue named panther , 150GBP too,maybe we got same design.haha~

Comment

Dave and Simon Brown from Craftsmancues are Loverly People and I wouldn't Worry as they are a Top Company.

What I will do for you is Contact ADR147 - Andrew a Good Friend of mine and let him know your situation as he deals alot with Craftsman Cues and if he speaks to them he will ask for you ok.

Hope This Helps.

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                              Dave and Simon Brown from Craftsmancues are Loverly People and I wouldn't Worry as they are a Top Company.

What I will do for you is Contact ADR147 - Andrew a Good Friend of mine and let him know your situation as he deals alot with Craftsman Cues and if he speaks to them he will ask for you ok.

Hope This Helps.

Gaz.

Thank you very much for your help!
                              In fact, in China there are many snooker fans ,just in BeiJing,at least thousands fans.most of us,want to buy a fine cue,ex. from UK. But there are many inconvenience, english,payment,post...
                              If I can buy the cue smoothly,I will let more chinese fans know that it is not so hard to book a cue from overseas.

Comment

Working...
                              X